•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening Newbie Short Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 2 Feb 2021

Chaitanya D

4 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Thomas Varghese, not at all a long post. If you think you were stupid atleast you were trying it in an Xterra. My first stuck was to save 30 minutes from Sharjah to Dubai when there was an open desert between the 2 cities, I took my Mitsubishi Eclipse GSR4 Turbo AWD 1991 model sports car in the desert. It had no ground clearance, and no 4 High or 4 Low. That prompted me to take up off-roading to learn a bit about crossing from Sharjah to Dubai saving some time, but soon they put a fence between the 2 cities and I just got intrigued with this sport. I am very happy to have all these wonderful people I have come to love @Carnity and it is a true blessing for us all.

@Rahimdad tell us the secret how did @Carnity advertisement started to pop out in my fb page? 🤣 Would love to do the same with my company website too. 

• Like (+1) 1

The adventures or rather misadventures on my Altima in the deserts from ICAD2 to Mussaffah will be much more interesting than this Xterra story. But except for a couple of times my Altima performed well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use