•  

COVID19 compliant - Saturday Afternoon - Fewbie Plus Desert drive- Faqa Loop - 27 Feb 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

16 hours ago, N@ved said:

@Foxtrot Oscar hi Angela I have work commitments and not 100% sure if I will be able to make it for the drive. If there is someone on waitlist who can join for sure then happy give my slot to them. I still intend to join if slots available but would only be able to confirm by 11 am tomorrow.

@N@ved I can give @Ilya Golubinsky your slot. 

@Ilya Golubinsky you're in.

Just now, Mohamed Seidam said:

Good morning Angela @Foxtrot Oscar  is every thing going ok ? 

FFB1BF6E-9304-41D3-B44C-A32A32637B26.jpeg

Indded it is, see you at 2pm

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Joe Biju Joseph I'm really sorry but you do not have the required number of Fewbie level drives to attend this drive. According to the data you have completed 3 fewbie drives. You need to have completed 5 to participate in Fewbie+ drives (the Fewbie + drive being at least your 6th drive)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@N@ved given that I have had to remove @Joe Biju Joseph  (sorry :( ) it means there is a slot still available. I know you are not 100%  but I am trying my best to accommodate everyone. (Even at this late hour) 

If I don't hear from you by 11:15am I will assume you are not attending and plan the convoy without you.

Everyone else, standby  :)

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

@Joe Biju Joseph I'm really sorry but you do not have the required number of Fewbie level drives to attend this drive. According to the data you have completed 3 fewbie drives. You need to have completed 5 to participate in Fewbie+ drives (the Fewbie + drive being at least your 6th drive)

But I feel I have done 4 fewbie drives this year alone.

Drives with:

@Luca Palanca Falsini

@Pancho

@richard

A full day drive @Ale Vallecchi

and a couple of fewbie drives last year as well. 

Edit: sorry, not richard, @Wrangeld

Edited by Joe Biju Joseph
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Joe Biju Joseph said:

But I feel I have done 4 fewbie drives this year alone.

Drives with:

@Luca Palanca Falsini

@Pancho

@richard

A full day drive @Ale Vallecchi

and a couple of fewbie drives last year as well.

The data is from July 2020. I only see 6 drives in total with 2 @ newbie . I'm really sorry , but you need to have completed 5 drives at Fewbie level to join a fewbie plus drive . 

Did yiu change your name on the forum or something? I can check with that too

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxtrot Oscar said:

The data is from July 2020. I only see 6 drives in total with 2 @ newbie . I'm really sorry , but you need to have completed 5 drives at Fewbie level to join a fewbie plus drive . 

Ah that's fair enough, my 5tb and 6th drives I think we're february last year. My bad. Thanks for the heads-up

Is there a way that I can check the drives I've done ?

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use