COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth (somewhere south of Solar Park) - Dubai - 12 Mar 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Thanks Ale for the wonderful ride... Was a fast paced tech drive with lots of ridges, steep side sslopes...and as always with your off the grid selection of terrains, we had Camels, oryx's to keep us company..

Thanks to the whole team for making it fun..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 3/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, Niki Patel said:

I think @Ale Vallecchi should take this as an invitation to extend the drive ‘slightly’ to save us being parked on qudra road :) ... 

@Niki Patel, Done!! 😅

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

@Ale Vallecchi another special drive - many thanks for what was a fast, long and a fewbie +++ experience 😃

@Rizwanm2 @Mehmet Volga @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ. Appreciate all the support throughout as seniors!  Thank you all for the help with digging and guidance! 

@Yusuf Esaf I truly appreciate your support shoveling my crest in the smallest dune of the drive!!  I was ready to return the favor however you didn’t get stuck even slightly!  

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ I have decided I no longer want to be a ‘forever-fewbie’ .... after this awesome drive I am now applying for the ‘forever-fewbie-plus’ position!

Again @Ale Vallecchi massive thanks for today especially the bonus extension into Faqa!  

Edited by Niki Patel
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use