COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - 100 Drive Celebration Long Range Patrols - 10 Jul 2021

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Desertnauts -  @Mario Cornejo, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @Craig Finlayson, @Thomas Varghese, @Melenany, @Amir Amiri, @Kalahari - Welcome to the 100th Carnity drive celebra

Thanks for organising this centenary drive @Ale Vallecchi, and invite us along!  Everybody has their favourite type of drive, and this one had all the ingredients for me.  The first half was pure

It is @Ale Vallecchi always a pleasure and an honour to be in your convoy  equally the learning experience we get. I am looking forward to your upcoming drive postings. 

Posted Images

Dear @Ale Vallecchi... my wrangler has issues. It had to be towed back in the last 500 meters in a drive today. So, I have to exit your centenary drive. Excuse me for the inconvenience caused. 

I would have liked to partake in your 100th drive. ...to congratulate u in person .. well done and thanks over the past few months helping many of us out to enjoy the challenging desert conditions. 

Best wishes 

Gok

• Thanks (+1) 1
On 7/5/2021 at 4:07 PM, GauravSoni said:

Please add me to waitlist @Ale Vallecchi !! Let us be part of the celebrations!! Intermediate style!! 

@GauravSoni are you still interested in joining? Thanks

48 minutes ago, Craig Finlayson said:

@Ale Vallecchi - so sorry, I’m unable to make the drive today, one of my boys has this bug that’s coming around. Gutted not to make it. Craig

Sorry to hear that @Craig Finlayson. Wish him well, and see you soon.

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use