Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lahbab to Lisaili - Dubai - 27 Aug 2021

Wrangeld

Been a while since I wrote here but guess been a while since I drove with carnity and was a pleasure.

Mr @Wrangeld aka “Did you see my recovery”, even though you were hidden . Thank you again as always a pleasure to drive with you, seem to be my go to Stalk , I mean , Marshall…. Again lovely lines and really really enjoyed the drive and support. Great advice as always which I put into practice on my drive tonight.

@Alex Raptor always fantastic to drive with you and have your support and advice, and seemingly unlimited supplies and tools in the raptor. I have some great pics of the you and the raptor if you would like, just grab my number.

@Alain Canivet-Abikhalil second time I have seen you in 2nd lead and you drive your driving is really great as always 👍🏾 

@munkybizness thanks for allowing me to fill my boots with sand! Only kidding honestly I think your being hard on yourself. As you mentioned and others its just the the throttle control I could see but it’s easily solved . Although we both have a very capable car we do have differences from stock in our models due to the years and I did just replace the shocks which has made a huge difference. But you very  drove well and it was so soft even more so at the back once churned up.

Everyone else on convoy was a great drive and very much enjoyed it!

Oh @Niki , I did get dressed in the dark brother and although they are not my wife’s socks I have a selection of luminescent socks, makes up for the lack of lights 😂. I will continue to wear them on drives you are on hopefully next time with my padded spandex for you and continue to impress you. Maybe I should put it at the top of my pole, flag pole. Very much enjoyed your company and driving at the back with @Pierre de Maigret thanks again . See you guys around

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Well, there's not much left to say :)

@Wrangeld that was a brilliant drive. It was the first time I wander in this part of the desert. Thank you for the discovery. Always a pleasure to follow your lead, at any level I keep learning from your technical expertise. @Niki for the new title I suggest "The Punstobable" 😆

@Niki and @Alex Raptor your expertise and spirit are the best support !

Also wanted to highlight @S Jacob who had to react quickly several times when I was caught short.

@Abdul Rafay-S, i think it's the first time I see you behind the wheel :) well done !

@Damien Ranjit @Ehab @Naveen Raj nice to meet you and looking forward to have more drives with you

@munkybizness those days are definitely part of the game and the learning curve.

@Christopher Assal you're not a Fewbie 😄 and what's happening between you and @Niki🤔

@Pierre de Maigret good to see you back compatriot !

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Bit late to the party, had to drop the truck this morning to check out a funny noise on the drivers side front spring, I'm also taking the opportunity to change out all my schrader valves as I'm getting inconsistent deflate & inflate using my hose system. 

Yesterday was an absolute pleasure, I think its all been said already, thoroughly enjoyed it and there was something for everyone in the terrain we covered, everyone performed admirably and we covered a lot of ground at a decent pace. 

Theme for the next one might have to be "inappropriate socks"? Have a good week everyone, until next time......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use