•  

Full Day Newbie Scenic Drive - Three Emirates - Sharjah - 24 Dec2021

Frederic

2 hours ago, Gregory said:

@Frederic sounds like a great drive and day out! Unable to join unfortunately as will be at work. Please consider repeating this drive next month - as much as I love the desert driving, it would be good for the family to be included and see some varied terrain! 👍

Thats the plan during winter months as the weather is pleasant throughout the day and we can get the family to join us,

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Pierre de Maigret

@KKIRAN

I have added you both to the drive. Please confirm if you can make it.

• Like (+1) 2

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.a631e383fe7672b4ae71697b67030152.png

image.png.dd79155b9d68245ebc5fd6c4f11e1d68.png 

Looks like a very nice convoy ! 

We will be using Channel 1: 446.006 Mhz.

Please bring your off-road gears as per your level, and be on time (or before so you have ample time to deflate and get your coffee). 

We will be making regular small breaks, and have a lunch break at noon. You can bring some snacks, sandwiches. Make sure you bring enough water for the full day.

See you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

https://www.relive.cc/view/vXvLX4LZB7v

A quick Relive video in above link.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Drive Report

These are that type drives i love the most. Meandering through unknown terrain, enjoying the scenic views of members shoveling away, and making our way towards the mountains on a snail pace !

The first part consisted of some technical areas that were tricky to navigate as the sand was extremely soft, and there was only very little room for error. Many of you were probably wondering if that shoveling and tugging was really meant to be in a scenic drive :)

But alas, we had fun, learnt a lot, and by noon time we could take some deserved rest in Falaj Al Moalla town. The second part consisted more of an easy farm trail towards Al Ghail Industrial Area, in where i absolutely love the scenery. The mountain trail / river bed rattled and shook us all the way up to Asimah, a little town north of Masafi. We exited just in time, and i was delighted to see the many smiling faces after such a long day !

You guys all did amazing. Special thanks to @varunmehndirattafor being my support, always ready to help with a smile !

@Stav was the perfect second lead and was also in for good support. Thanks buddy !

@Mikhail Lukichev as my wingman at the back. We are going to miss you buddy, you were always ready to help for whatever in the club and i sincerely wish you all the best in your next career and country !

@Quresh Motiwala@Markus B@Omar ElGamal @Azeem M@Joseph Raju@Rob Soughton@Muhammad Qasim@Pierre de Maigret@KKIRAN@Tom V@Senthil Kumar

Thank you all for joining and hope to see you soon on our next adventure !

https://www.relive.cc/view/vXvLX4LZB7v

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use