Full Day Newbie Scenic Drive - Three Emirates - Sharjah - 24 Dec2021

Frederic

Thank you so much Mr. @Frederic for creating such an amazing event. Me and my children enjoyed all the way through the end. Everyone drove very well. No major issues at any spot. Waiting for another new such experience and route. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Frederic for the beautiful drive...   Very unique and offered very diff kind of challanges and adventure through the route ..

We drove through the beautiful yellow dunes of Sharjah, open long sabkas, a bit through tarmac and ofcourse the most interesting part was wadi drive (though basic was something have been looking forward for). 

Just like any adventure, it started with a plan and evolved with every passing moment. 

While an easier than usual track, lower deflation than usual (to ensure things work well through the course)  provided the perfect learning conditions for convoy.  

We drove for 8 hrs 17min covering around 100Km through this varied terrain with a av moving speed of around 19km/hr 

@Stav you were a perfect SL and  thanks for all your support  during stucks and refusals.

@Quresh Motiwala other than being crested (multiple times 🙂) on that tiny dune you handled your Pajero well. Stucks and refusals are integral part of offroading, always take them with a smile.  

@Markus B your TJ showed us the  importance of right deflation while off-roading, once the tire pressure were down to right level, it was a super smooth drive  . Thanks for letting me try it. It's diff...😂

@Omar ElGamal you had your fair share of refusals however was good to see you self recover through most of them with minimal aid. Transitions from dune to tarmac to rocky bed surely has tendency to make one nervous - with change in sounds and overall vehicle behavior. In the end i hope you enjoyed the experience and got to know a bit more about your beautiful Pajero 

@Azeem M you have a good control on your vehicle just don't be gas shy and you are good to go. 

@Joseph Raju you are only getting better with every drive. It's our second drive together and as was the case with first one you handle your Super Safari nicely. 

@Rob Soughton apart from couple of small refusals and one crest on that tricky dune you had a nice day at work. 

@Pierre de Maigret and @Muhammad Qasim both FJs had perfect drives.

@Tom V Xterra showed that pulling out the power plug works for all kinds of electronics. 

@KKIRAN @Senthil Kumar very nicely driven, never easy to be at the end of a long convoy. 

@Mikhail Lukichev thanks for keeping the convoy together. 

Overall a fun drive to start the vacation period. Enjoy and happy holidays. 

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use