•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar Park to Ghantoot - Dubai - 24 Dec 2021

Kailas

15 hours ago, Kailas said:

Hi @Shyam Menon, this is a fewbie plus drive. I can see that you are newbie. So please join newbie drive. 

Hi Kailas, thanks for the update. I am not a newbie and this would have been my third drive, but will have to withdraw due to some engagements. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Good morning,

please find the convoy list for today 

1. Kailas

2. @Looper

3. @Daniel Yang

4. @MMansoor

5. @Pacific (if you are joining )

we have a short and sweet convoy. As its Christmas eve, plan os to keep the drive short, end by 5-5:30 pm if all well. We will be on channel 2.

cheers!

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Shyam Menon said:

Hi Kailas, thanks for the update. I am not a newbie and this would have been my third drive, but will have to withdraw due to some engagements. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi @Shyam Menon,

We have different drive levels in carnity. To be qualified for each level you must be promoted based on number of drives and marshal/ expert feedback. Currently you are a newbie level. Please go through the below thread for details.

3 hours ago, Kailas said:

Hi @Shyam Menon,

We have different drive levels in carnity. To be qualified for each level you must be promoted based on number of drives and marshal/ expert feedback. Currently you are a newbie level. Please go through the below thread for details.

Hi Kailas I have renewed my subscription yesterday but I have already done a newbie on the 8th of October with Carnity followed by a fewbie drive. Am I supposed to do a newbie drive everytime I renew my subscription ?

• Confused (0) 1

Thanks @Kailas for An exciting and fun day in the desert. Being in such a short convoy has its benefits and the first half was the evidence of it. 

i always struggle a bit in the 3rd quarter of drives due to a bit of fatigue, but today was another story altogether. 

only yesterday I was mentioning to @Chaitanya D & @Anish S that I had not had a recovery situation in like months. I definitely have mentioned twice may be three times. And I was served with instant karma in the form of two crests and a standing stuck one for a vey mention. I should have kept my mouth shut yesterday.

thanks a lot to @MMansoor, @Daniel Yang and yourself @Kailas once again for all the effort you guys put in for my recoveries and for a great drive today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

On 12/24/2021 at 3:26 PM, Shyam Menon said:

Hi Kailas I have renewed my subscription yesterday but I have already done a newbie on the 8th of October with Carnity followed by a fewbie drive. Am I supposed to do a newbie drive everytime I renew my subscription ?

Hi @Shyam Menon,

The subscription is not related to your drive level. As per our record you have done an absolute newbie and newbie drive. Your current drive level is Newbie. You can join only Newbie drives. In order for you to drive at fewbie, you must complete the number of drives required and apply for promotion. Please review the below thread for more details.

Important Information

Terms of use