Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra South - Dubai - 10 Apr 2022

Islam Soliman

26 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Thank you @Islam Soliman for organizing this drive, and @Chaitanya D for leading other convoy, making all happy having drives today. Pleasure meeting all you @Andrei S @Thian @Ron.P @pramod @Yerem Davtyan @Krishna R @Imteeaz. Amazing drivers and I am sure today you have chance to learn more skills and good opportunity to know your car more and it is capabilities. Nothing much required today, some shoveling, 1384 tugs and 1 winch 😅 Good to see you @Abdelghani Masadas SL, thank you for the same. Unfortunately @Davie Chase didn’t get the time to see you today, was running late morning. Hope next time.

Nice week Achaean.

Take care 

Hisham

@Hisham Masaad would have been good to catch up sorry we could not, but for sure we will catch up very soon Buddy :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

23 hours ago, shailendra singh vilkhu said:

I cannot see Imran azghar and finar will really miss your extremes

See u all tomorrow morning

Sorry dude, I was correct after landing back from Saudi last night I was exhausted this morning so needed the extra sleep but rest assured I'll be driving next weekend 👌

• Like (+1) 5

Late comment........but not late enough to appreciate the GREAT drive of Convoy X.

@Chaitanya D : First drive with you and would like to convey it was one the best drive I had till date with Carnity team. BIG THANKS and looking forward to have more drives with you.

@Davie Chase & @DP1011 Thanks the lot for the support and keeping the long convoy together. Really enjoyed a lot.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use