•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 4 Feb 2023

Brette

This was a very pleasant drive, the weather was fantastic too. Thanks a lot @Brette for the same. @essam ibrahim ya shaikh, wallahi when years will have passed, I will hope to have enthusiasm and spirit like you show. Keep it going. Amazing. 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

Thank you @Brettefor an amazing drive. We had a surprise addition @Rizwanm2who was a great help taking care of the sweep. With few of them missing from the drive last moment convoy adjustment by @Bretteensured we had a smooth drive. @Stan Hassettexcellent job as second lead. Almost half of the drive completion as we heading towards Big red @Ahmad Quadri had a engine heat indication. Looking from a distance thought it was a radiator issue but noticed there was Coolant leak. As soon we exited the @Ahmad Quadrito the nearest exit we headed to Big Red. On the way to destination we had stuck situation with @essam ibrahim which was challenging as the sand was extremely soft and moving the car was making it tilt further it could result in a pop out. @Brette and @Rizwanm2 along with myself anchored the car and removed it safely. Great driving by @Stan Hassett @Ahmad Quadri @DEEPAK ESWAR @essam ibrahim@Rk ram @Sammy Six @Juzer Gandhi @Jeetu Sharma @Nicholas Cox1.   Few pics I have uploaded in the gallery.

I am still upset on my car - it was such a fun drive and was amazing until my car decided to go red. Drove back to Abu Dhabi absolutely fine. Probably get it checked in the garage in the coming week and hopefully be ready for the next one. Awesome stuff @Brette @Vaibhav @Rizwanm2

6 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

Thank you @Brettefor an amazing drive. We had a surprise addition @Rizwanm2who was a great help taking care of the sweep. With few of them missing from the drive last moment convoy adjustment by @Bretteensured we had a smooth drive. @Stan Hassettexcellent job as second lead. Almost half of the drive completion as we heading towards Big red @Ahmad Quadri had a engine heat indication. Looking from a distance thought it was a radiator issue but noticed there was Coolant leak. As soon we exited the @Ahmad Quadrito the nearest exit we headed to Big Red. On the way to destination we had stuck situation with @essam ibrahim which was challenging as the sand was extremely soft and moving the car was making it tilt further it could result in a pop out. @Brette and @Rizwanm2 along with myself anchored the car and removed it safely. Great driving by @Stan Hassett @Ahmad Quadri @DEEPAK ESWAR @essam ibrahim@Rk ram @Sammy Six @Juzer Gandhi @Jeetu Sharma @Nicholas Cox1.   Few pics I have uploaded in the gallery.

How do we see the gallery ? 

3 hours ago, Ahmad Quadri said:

I am still upset on my car - it was such a fun drive and was amazing until my car decided to go red. Drove back to Abu Dhabi absolutely fine. Probably get it checked in the garage in the coming week and hopefully be ready for the next one. Awesome stuff @Brette @Vaibhav @Rizwanm2

How do we see the gallery ? 

https://carnity.com/gallery/

Important Information

Terms of use