Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 16 Apr 2023

Hisham Masaad

Hi everyone! I am sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused today. I know that were some other members in the waiting list, but I want to believe that was better to leave than having a major problem in the middle of the track. 
I just got the car fixed with new sway bars, so I hope to join the next ride!

thanks to @Gok Krish I was able to see that a bolt was missing!

Take care! Xavi 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

What a great way to start the day; early morning Suhoor with the family and then a nicely planned drive on the sand, for my 1st Support drive.

Thanks @Davie Chase for leading us yesterday, with support from @Hisham Masaad.  The trail was great, with a mix of everything to keep us drivers busy.

@Xavi Moyano I was sad that you had to re-inflate at the meeting due to a missing bolt (and I am sure it was an important one) on your suspension system; better be safe than sorry mate.  Looking forward to our next drive together.

@fayez @Parliament @Misha Puskar  with your Jeeps, you were simply non-stoppable.

@Misha Puskar  pls get a good flag mount with the push flag - it will help you for your next drives.  I also noted that you were still on H/T tyres; this is NOT an issue at all for FB drives.  However with summer and your subsequent rise in Carnity, you may start looking at AT tyres; you will feel the difference during your drives.

@Bashar Beasha great to catch up with another VTC fan; with the mods that you have done to your VTC, you are geared up for the drives.

@Ishak@Paolo Pellegrini you had great control on your Pajero; keep it up gents.

@Mahmoud Taha I am sure that you have enjoyed this drive, now that you are an IM driver.  

@Gok Krish always a pleasure to see you on the sand, with the beast.

@Pacific thank you for sweeping us and making sure that we do not leave anyone behind

I wish you all a great week and an amazing Eid break.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use