•  

Twilight Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Hayer South Loop - Abu Dhabi - 17 Jun 2023

Frederic

3 minutes ago, Jona said:

Sadly, I have to skip it 😷 Have a great evening!

Get better soon @Jona!

• Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Srikumar@Santoso Marjuki@Imran Kashif@Amr Aydin@Gok Krish

Thanks for joining in and for the great evening under the stars ! The weather was a blessing and although the terrain was mostly technical, i think we all had some good fun.

@Gok Krish

I hope your passenger felt better after exiting, at least he looked a lot better while inflating ;) These things happen and the combination of flickering flood lights and bumpy dunes do not make things easier.

See you all soon in the sands again !

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Thanks for joining in and for the great evening under the stars ! The weather was a blessing and although the terrain was mostly technical, i think we all had some good fun.

@Gok Krish

I hope your passenger felt better after exiting, at least he looked a lot better while inflating ;) These things happen and the combination of flickering flood lights and bumpy dunes do not make things easier.

@Frederic you gotta repeat this but maybe 9pm meeting time instead of 6pm 😅

15 minutes ago, Zed said:

@Frederic you gotta repeat this but maybe 9pm meeting time instead of 6pm 😅

Why ? You need the extra hours to assemble your LC again ?

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Why ? You need the extra hours to assemble your LC again ?

no 4-6pm is my Siesta time aka evening sleeping 😂

15 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Gok Krish

Hello @Frederic @Srikumar and team, yes my passenger got comfortable on a way back home. We had prawns in curry leaves and paratha, all held good . During this incidence and similar, in my last 2 1/2 years, I hv been grateful to the Leads who always accommodate us or our passengers or the vehicle - when there is trouble.  Likewise, the rest of the team also bears with it just for the comfort of one....because this Carnity team cares this way, one day in a month should be called, Car(e)nity ... for the philosophy to be followed for generations to come. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use