• Like (+1) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

50 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I left and now on Razeen road

ADNOC Service Station | Al Faya (891)
Al Ain Rd - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates

I and @Salim Akhtar now leaving this, the fog started to get dense just now

• Like (+1) 3

I reached meeting point, Gok sleeping in parking bay little before the meeting, let's all catch up there.

I'm roaming around to find an entry through the fence, as expected.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

47 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I reached meeting point, Gok sleeping in parking bay little before the meeting, let's all catch up there.

I'm roaming around to find an entry through the fence, as expected.

Exploration already started it seems 😅 Please save petrol, we can always go back to Milky Way for a drive towards Hameem 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thanks @Gaurav for this interesting drive today! It was the drivr which we all were looking forward to, it was more like a one day picnic, where we were prepared for everything and anything that the drive will offer, and Towards the end as we all echoed' Was totally worth the effort. 

And with such a lovely bunch of people, who always make weekends enjoyable!  And thanks for the opportunity for the SL, Was pleasure watching you on all your experiments and lines taken.

Was great to watch you in rear mirror  @Salim Akhtar and how amazingly you handle your machine!  

and then all behind @Stumpy Paj @Naveen Raj @Zed @Looper @Bjoern @Amir Amiri @Gok Krish @Joji varghese , Great to see you all ! Thanks @Rajiv Sam for sweeping ! 

See you all soon again ( who knows could be Razeen again,

" Razeen exploration 2.0 - The untouched beauty"? 🤘🏽🤞

Edited by DP1011
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I love Zedy's expression here: yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/

image.png

Rest of us meanwhile:

large.20230923-039.jpg.0c4cd92b6afd72673

• Haha (+1) 7

don't drive like its your last one.

18 minutes ago, Looper said:

Thank you very much @Gaurav for this wonderful start to the winter drives. When I got up at 6 am on Friday morning I somehow did not fantom that the day wouldn't end till this drive ended. While it might seem a long drive for kind of short drive, for me at the end of the day, it felt that the effort was totally worth it. It was a totally new area and those scenes of mighty dunes ahead of us took all the fatigue that I had and was eager for more. I was having so much fun, I could drive for the rest of the day instead of taking the track for the purpose of exploration.

Everyone was super enthusiastic, and we had more fun whenever you got stuck (please see chart below 😉 ). All of the crew not only had a chance to bring out their shovels but also learn a thing or two about recoveries.

@DP1011 was a fantastic second lead, there is nothing more one could have asked from that role he played. No Abu Dhabi drive is every complete without @Zed marking his presence. He is always a wise man who is always present to help in any situation. @Rajiv Sam and @Joji varghese always ready with the shovels and displayed excellent support whenever needed. @Amir Amiri showed us how to tackle the last "Pajero Bowl" of Razeen (nice moniker by the way @Zed). The silver surfers of @Gok Krish and @Bjoern did confuse us once or twice but it was fun to hear the roar of 392. @Salim Akhtar never fails to amaze with his Pajero and it was great to see @Stumpy Paj and @Naveen Raj in their SWB cars.

Looking forward to many more drives in this area in the coming days and preferably full day drives so that all the extra fuel that we carried could be put to effective use as by the time we were exiting I was once again on a full tank.

894155424_Screenshot2023-09-24160603.png.a4cca5f4ec6df58c31003831d8a410eb.png

So these should be marked in dark red as no-go areas😂😂

• Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use