•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 7 Oct 2023

M.Seidam

Hello dears, I have made a small video containing most of today photos and videos that I have taken, to be best seen in vertical screens (on the phone). The video is unlisted, only using this link somebody can see (best for privacy)

I hope you will like it:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidam thank you very much doc for the wonderfull drive....gave me some good confidence on my tyres... may be you don't know... I was kind of the pop out guy in last couple of weeks and got very tired of it....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Dan S said:

Hello dears, I have made a small video containing most of today photos and videos that I have taken, to be best seen in vertical screens (on the phone). The video is unlisted, only using this link somebody can see (best for privacy)

I hope you will like it:

Nice one Dan . You have done more than great today very well done 👍 

1 hour ago, Abhilash Kottakkal said:

@M.Seidam thank you very much doc for the wonderfull drive....gave me some good confidence on my tyres... may be you don't know... I was kind of the pop out guy in last couple of weeks and got very tired of it....

Most welcome Abhilash . Glad to see you today pop out free and remember the car / tires take only 20% as a cause and more than the remaining 80 and above is driver style and today I believe you got the hang of it 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@M.Seidam it was wonderful drive today, started with slow phase and moved up gradually, where it was accepted by everyone in the convoy              

@Issam AtraYou were exceptionally watchful and attentive to every movement, adding a touch of beauty to the second lead.

@Mostafa Nasef You were truly impressive on your inaugural drive, handling some challenging stretches with skill and confidence.

@Dan S You've demonstrated excellent driving skills, and it's evident that you've learned how to navigate crests with your long truck and handle them effectively. This experience will undoubtedly enhance your driving abilities. Additionally, your attentiveness to the car in front and maintaining proper spacing was commendable.

@S.Mahesh I hope your children had a great time during the drive. Your responsiveness when we were providing guidance was appreciated, and it emphasizes the importance of us offering our support to you.      

@Rafey Hashmi I don't have much more to say; your consistent attention to the cars ahead, your adherence to proper spacing, and your commendable driving performance show your eagerness to further develop your driving skills.

@Ali Al Moumar, @Ishak @Abhilash Kottakkal, @Sreenath GYou've showcased outstanding driving abilities.

@IshakHope your friends enjoyed the drive. @Ali Al Moumar thank you for the tea. 

@Joji varghese amazing sweep. 

2 hours ago, Abhilash Kottakkal said:

While off-roading, we consistently encounter unforeseen surprises. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

38 minutes ago, Rajiv Sam said:

@M.Seidam it was wonderful drive today, started with slow phase and moved up gradually, where it was accepted by everyone in the convoy              

@Issam AtraYou were exceptionally watchful and attentive to every movement, adding a touch of beauty to the second lead.

@Mostafa Nasef You were truly impressive on your inaugural drive, handling some challenging stretches with skill and confidence.

@Dan S You've demonstrated excellent driving skills, and it's evident that you've learned how to navigate crests with your long truck and handle them effectively. This experience will undoubtedly enhance your driving abilities. Additionally, your attentiveness to the car in front and maintaining proper spacing was commendable.

@S.Mahesh I hope your children had a great time during the drive. Your responsiveness when we were providing guidance was appreciated, and it emphasizes the importance of us offering our support to you.      

@Rafey Hashmi I don't have much more to say; your consistent attention to the cars ahead, your adherence to proper spacing, and your commendable driving performance show your eagerness to further develop your driving skills.

@Ali Al Moumar, @Ishak @Abhilash Kottakkal, @Sreenath GYou've showcased outstanding driving abilities.

@IshakHope your friends enjoyed the drive. @Ali Al Moumar thank you for the tea. 

@Rajiv Sam you were a great support to the team when required.

Many thanks to you and to @Joji varghese our great sweep .

See you shortly in sands with the traditional tea but with a different flavor 😉

• Like (+1) 4

Drive report 

Thank you guys for the previous comments and the nice photos and clip . 
Nothing much left to say except to thank you all for being on time and adhering to the convoy discipline throughout the whole drive, hence we had an enjoyable safe drive . Also it was a pleasure meeting all these new fine faces as well as familiar ones .Noticeable were @Mostafa Nasef an absolutely first time in sand and @Dan S first time in a convoy after a masterclass . Truly I was impressed with both getting into the game very fast handling their own vehicles very nicely and recovering themselves from situations without the need to pull a rope from the trunk . Well done . Special thanks to @Rajiv Sam in the middle and @Joji varghese at the tail of the convoy whom they spared no effort guiding helping and watching on all of us . Same goes to @Issam Atra who played the second lead rule fantastically. Loved your communication and clarity on radio . 
remaining fellow drivers @S.Mahesh @Rafey Hashmi @Ali Al Moumar @Ishak @Abhilash Kottakkal @Sreenath G all of you did more than great. 

I did enjoy the drive along with my little copilot very much and I hope same you did . 

till we meet once more take care and drive safe 🙏

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Rajiv Sam said:

Oh! We enjoyed thoroughly and the kids are eagerly waiting for the next drive. 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use