•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Hayer - Into The Great Unknown - Abu-Dhabi - 7 Oct 2023

Frederic

Thanks for joining today guys !

The original plan of looping around in the Al Hayer South area was dropped when i came to realize our boys from Abu-Dhabi took 1h45mins and more to reach the meeting point. For us Dubai residents it's a rather short drive so i decided to make our way deeper towards the famous Nahel-Sweihan area.

All of you drove superbly, and apart from a couple of nice self-recoveries there was hardly any work to do :) 

We succeeded to find Old Lady Dune, but found it scattered with crosstracks and that made the climb less fun than a couple of weeks ago. It felt like 50 clubs went through it in the same morning.

@Naveen Raj @Rk ram@Patrick van der Loo@Gary F@Zulfikhar Naiyar@Zed@Kailas@Ahmad Nerat@Anoop Nair@Jona@Karthik_LC200

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you all soon in the sand again !

https://www.relive.cc/view/vXvL1g2yK1O

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thank you @Frederic for leading, you made a great decision, for us Dubaians, a longer drive home was worth every second. Hope our Abu Dhabi team mates enjoyed the shorter journey  home.

This drive had me thinking of every desert scene from Star Wars to  Indiana jones. We covered a lot of ground had a great pace, radio chatter and beautiful scenery not to mention mid 20s temperatures for the first half of the drive. 

This drive was the definition of fun, scenery and teamwork .

• Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Frederic , I always enjoy these drives as I like to learn from how you lead & choose the terrain 😁Well done to all the Convoy Members, great second lead by @Naveen Raj and surprise support from @Kailas. These kind of drives bears the hallmark of @Carnity drives: fun, support-available-when-needed, easy-flow-no-fuss, team spirit.

Now that pleasantry is done, sorry to hijack the thread but paging @Naveen Raj to WhatsApp me on my cell +971-56-724-2156 😄

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use