•  

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 14 Oct 2023

Gaurav

Calling all Foodies, Storytellers, Dancers & Musicians with family and kids to enjoy

"Winter Welcome Drive"

• Bring your best BBQ / Tikka / Kebab / Mandi / Biryani recipe.
  • Get your dance playlist ready to groove.
  • Tighten up your guitar chords.
  • Fully charge your camera.
  • And mark your calendar.

Join us for an easy relaxed newbie and fewbie level (multiple convoys) 1-hour off-road drive, followed by kids playtime on the sand, where we can set up our food and drink station to sit together to enjoy the arrival of the best season in Dubai.

If you prefer to drive straight to the gathering location without any off-road drive, please state your preference in the comments below. Along with Absolute Newbies, we will take one convoy to the gathering location without any off-road drive.

Feel free to bring your friends, families and kids with their age-specific toys or games to enjoy brilliant outdoor activities.

We plan to enjoy the evening sunset (golden hour) with our friends and family to play with kids and then settle down with our favorite food and drinks to enjoy endless off-road stories, dance, music and games.

Please bring your own

• Food / Grill / Cooking and serving arrangements
  • Drinks and Ice (of course).
  • Chairs / Mats

winter welcome.jpg

Drive Details

Level:  All levels welcome

When:  14 Oct 2023, Saturday

Meeting time: 3:30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/CvbAeQ4Drb4A5exp7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM (Two convoys to leave)

Please RSVP on the below Calendar 

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hey @Gaurav,

I want to come for this with my family with a non offroad route to relax and enjoy.

Then on Sunday go for Fewbie with Davie.

Is that okay? Or do I need to choose between one?

Just now, Rafey Hashmi said:

Hey @Gaurav,

I want to come for this with my family with a non offroad route to relax and enjoy.

Then on Sunday go for Fewbie with Davie.

Is that okay? Or do I need to choose between one?

You can do both, as Winter Welcome Drive isn't counted as a restricted drive.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bjoern said:

Hi @Gaurav could you share the BBQ site? Thinking of dropping my camping gear and then join the drive. Looking forward to the event!

Good idea - I could also do the same, drop the equipment and passengers to lighten the Jimny and join the drive. 

@Bjoern and @Rafey Hashmi all cars will be going to the gathering point first, as many coming with kids and they need daylight to play in the sand.

Once we are at the gathering point, we will arrange the convoys for whoever wishes to drive for an hour or two.

I will finalize the plan by tomorrow evening with more details.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you, everyone, for signing up for this great family get-together to welcome winter (finally).

We will use Radio Channel 4 for the whole group coordination.

Final gathering point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/fp3VzVTzKUdXbgXG9

All cars will start from the meeting point and reach to gathering point.

People who like to drive for an hour can do the regular deflation of 12-14 PSI.

People who like to stay at gathering point with family and kids can deflate to 20 PSI.

Once all cars are assembled at the gathering point, we will make convoys accordingly and go for a quick spin. Those convoys will use different radio frequencies.

@Dan S @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad @Abhilash Kottakkal @Rafey Hashmi @AnasArif @Nadeem Ansari @Sreenath G @Karthik_LC200 @Pavel Pashkovskiy @Bjoern @Premjit Vappala @Ishak @Mahesh_ @Krishna R @Looper @Ranjan Das @Mostafa Nasef @essam ibrahim @Benjamin @Gary F @Nathan @sohinik @SamBha @Faraz94 @Osama M @Yahir Marban @Salim Akhtar @M.Seidam @Dodi Syahdar @Arravind @ARS @Srikumar @Chaitanya D @DP1011 @Melenany

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Abhilash Kottakkal said:

Hii everyone... any one doing overnight camping??

Winter is not coming this year. It is delayed… 

• Haha (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use