Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 27 Apr 2024

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

A well-paced drive in the beautiful Sweihan area !

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/HYzqkK7rjfXV2vsa9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit,  fire extinguisher.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 1 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Sad (0) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• Frederic changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 27 Apr 2024

Good morning guys !

image.png.3f1203bcb4d94eeda52ce3e5839555a0.png

What a nice looking convoy ! And with @Zed already baking cookies in preparation for this 100th drive, i am sure we'll be having a good laugh as well :) 

@Looper@DanielN@Abhilash Kottakkal@Nizar Shawwa@Batuhan Kulac@Ahmed Farouk@Hani Howeedy@Zed@DP1011

We will be using Channel 4 - 446.081 Mhz for all comms. Please make sure to bring all your off-road gears according to your current level.

As the weather is getting a bit hotter, i would like to ask to start arriving approx 15mins prior to the meeting time, this allows us to deflate, set up the flags, do the briefing, and get moving by 07.15 latest so we can enjoy while the weather is still enjoyable.

See you soon !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Always welcome @Zak_ ! See you tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey @Looper. Nice to see you on yet another drive. Fred leading this time so he can muzzle your ferocious lead pace haha. Could you please bring me one of your Looper stickers. I wan-... Need. One.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use