COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Iftar Bowl - Sharjah - 19 Dec 2020

Foxtrot Oscar

2 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA I hope the RAM is back home by now !

I got it out yesterday with the help of a tractor to pull it ... the steering box just locked, I'm already changing it, tomorrow will be ready, and it will be with me in the sand next weekend ... 👍😁🐪🐪🐪

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA please don't mind me, I was just pulling @Ahab Shamaa legs and did not mean to hurt your feeling. Ram is one of my favourite trucks and I true hope for a speedy recovery. See you soon buddy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Bravo @DANIEL NOGUEIRA 👏🏻 I think your V8 is a beast 😍 That first climb was a testament to it. 
Superman @Rahimdad,one piece of Kryptonite coming right up 🤣 And you call me naughty 😂🎅🏻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA please don't mind me, I was just pulling @Ahab Shamaa legs and did not mean to hurt your feeling. Ram is one of my favourite trucks and I true hope for a speedy recovery. See you soon buddy.

If it was to pull @Ahab Shamaa legs you are forgiven.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can teach you some take downs as well... hahaha 

No worries, it didnt hurt my feelings... I'm just not a fan of Japanese cars anyway.... and FJs ... 😜😜😜😜😜

5 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Bravo @DANIEL NOGUEIRA 👏🏻 I think your V8 is a beast 😍 That first climb was a testament to it. 
Superman @Rahimdad,one piece of Kryptonite coming right up 🤣 And you call me naughty 😂🎅🏻

Angela @Foxtrot Oscarcalled me in the radio just before the climb asking if I was ready, you heard it, I was just confronted, and I pushed it all the way up... hahaha 

I want to go back to that area, that drive seemed amazing for my V8 to climb... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

I want to go back to that area, that drive seemed amazing for my V8 to climb

@sertac is leading a convoy to same area this weekend 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

But on Christmas day... for me it's not possible...

Merry Christmas and best wishes @DANIEL NOGUEIRA 🌷

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use