7. @Vijaysekhar

8. @Jon M

9. @Salarios

10. @Jack Thomas

11. @Malachy McGrogan

Radio channel 2

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Wow, I am really impressed with everyone in my convoy today! @Niki Patel you did brilliant on your first fewbie as second lead. Really great driving and teamwork by everyone. @AlexPol You didn't seem to have any issues on your first fewbie, well done.@Jack Thomas same goes for you, you handled that beast like a pro, but I am quite proud that I managed to get you crested twice, within 20 meters on two different dunes. @Aus Alzubaidi this is my second drive with you, I think, and again you weren't faced by anything. @Arun Mathew very sad you had to exit early, but up until then you were doing very well, I hope you will get the car to stop overheating. @Vijaysekhar you truly were invisible, next time please withdraw your rsvp so others can join, I think Hennie gave up his spot for nothing now. @Salarios  you drove well and did some perfect recoveries, well done. @Malachy McGrogan you were really helpful, good communicating from my sweep and very nice recoveries with the right amount of power. @Jon M you seemed to have a lot of fun and I like it that you try again with great enthusiasm. @Gaurav Soni thank you for assisting and being my center forward, you were in control. After a getting used to the sand we ended up doing a bit of everything, from up and over to side sloping and ridge riding, to criss crossing and we even managed very well in the technical dunes and in the soft sand. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, see soon. Some pictures in the gallery!

Marjan

Edited by Jeepie
pictures
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Wow! 

Thank you so much @Jeepie, this was by far the most enjoyable and thrilling drive I had so far. It was a real roller coaster. I feel I need a day off now to relax my muscles! We got to experience every single obstacle in the book, and we were greated by wild oryxes and gazelles, multiple times. @Niki Pateland @AlexPol well done, you were flying today. Thank you @Gaurav Soniand @Malachy McGroganfor keeping the convoy moving. This was a huge step up from the newbie drives. I'm looking forward to experience intermediate and advanced technical drives

Edited by Aus Alzubaidi
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Wow @Jeepie this felt like 2 drives worth of fun, learning and experiences!!! Thank you and the full convoy for making it so special!  Cannot wait to get back out there with you all next week!  Happy new year!  I will add a few vids to the gallery later ... the drive was so involving that I didn’t get many pics or vids this time out 

Edited by Niki Patel
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use