•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 8 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

@Arman never despair, Insha Allah you will get a spot soon, you are first in the waitlist.

@Kaile Barrameda always good to have girl power on the drive, hope you and @Sara EL FANIDI make it.

Following on the waitlist:

1. @Arman

2. @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran

3. @Sara EL FANIDI

4. @Kaile Barrameda

Second drive for the week waitlist:

1. @ZakWarah

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Hey guys, I saw @Shehab Alawadhi signed in for the drive and I kept checking for @Arman and did not believe my eyes that the duo was broken. Now it all makes sense, @Arman learn from @Shehab Alawadhi, your cousin is way quicker than you. Welcome back @Sara EL FANIDI it is good to see you among the action again. Following on the waitlist:

1. @Arman

2. @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran

3. @Sara EL FANIDI

@Rahimdad, @Sara EL FANIDI, @Shehab Alawadhi, @armaan

Looks like lots of my friends are in this drive, i am on waitlist for Fossil Rock Fewbie drive same day same time, so i'd like to be on waitlist here as well and maybe the gang is together.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Yes we do meet again. This time I’ll wear my blue kandoora 💪

It all depends on @Rahimdad putting us close in the convoy. Hopefully he will

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Hey guys, I saw @Shehab Alawadhi signed in for the drive and I kept checking for @Arman and did not believe my eyes that the duo was broken. Now it all makes sense, @Arman learn from @Shehab Alawadhi, your cousin is way quicker than you. Welcome back @Sara EL FANIDI it is good to see you among the action again. Following on the waitlist:

1. @Arman

2. @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran

3. @Sara EL FANIDI

Hahahahahahaha @Rahimdad yes sadly arman has bad luck with alarms. It’s ok though, I’m always happy to join any drive weather it be newbie or expert, I just love sand and I love driving in the sand. This time since I’ve been promoted to fewbie I will inshallah dress up in my kandoora and ghtra and hopefully being some chocolates for everyone to enjoy. (If it’s ok to share some chocolates with people on the drive) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Following on the waitlist:

1. @Arman

2. @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran

3. @Sara EL FANIDI

4. @Kaile Barrameda

5. @Paul Zeitoun (Subject to pulling out from Fewbie drive after confirmation for this drive)

Second drive for the week waitlist:

1. @ZakWarah

• Like (+1) 1

@Michael Glavanis sure, be my guest of honor. We can coordinate in the morning before the drive so that I can make adjustments for you to get the best POV possible for your drone shots and videos.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@syed salman raza sir, still waiting to check for any drop outs and trying to adjust all the members on waiting list. Once the convoy is finalized by tomorrow we will announce the convoy numbering along with the radio channel to be used on this drive.

• Like (+1) 3

@Rahimdad thanks for update,

add all waiting list members we have faith in you, you can guide and lead 100 members convoy without any problem 

all of us has seen only few glimpes of your abilities

we all love you and respect you 😍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use