•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 5 Feb 2021

Rahimdad

@Rahimdad What a great day and great report man. you made our day 😊 it was a really amazing time of excitement, challenges , joyful, with a lot of smiles all the day. i loved the way you motivate each one to reach the top and sure i paid a lot of salik on this long way we drive 😂😂 but you forgot my wings too😅

@Jeepie the greatest biker thank you for your support and helping me to find the way i lost 😅 and managing our play time and your keenness for everyone to take their turn at playtime 

@Junaid120120 i like the way you handle your Fj it looks amazing man and thank you for the video you captured and your advices. Big thanks man 

IMG_20210205_104944.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

17 hours ago, Mario Cornejo said:

Thank you for yet another great morning in the desert.  The flow of the drive was almost uninterrupted, thanks to the support of @Rahimdad and @Jeepie, and this allowed us all to enjoy more time in the play areas, which more than play is an opportunity for all of us to fine tune skills. The route had amazing views and I regret so much I forgot my camera at home.

My copilot, Danny, enjoyed the play areas, unfortunately he was feeling a bit shy today and did not want to step out of the car.  As @Rahimdad said, Danny is keen to find an opportunity to use his shovel to help get dad unstuck from the sand, but as the saying goes: "be careful what you wish for!"

As I don't have pictures this time, I thought I would share a few stats: we drove 29Km over a period of 4hrs 38min, our maximum elevation was 728m.

@Rahimdad thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the sweep in today's drive and to contribute, even on a small scale, to a safe and enjoyable drive.  Thank you everyone else in the convoy, it was a pleasure to drive with all of you.

Bye for now and hope to see you soon in upcoming drives.

fossil rock.jpg

@Mario Cornejo Can you tell me please which GPS app you are using 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Jeepie said:

Awesome photos!

Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1

IT was a fantastic learning experience & getting to know everyone on this morning's drive, & looking forward to meeting up in future drives, thanks to support of @Rahimdad and @Jeepie, for your teaching & guiding us. See you again

•  
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Rahimdad, it was a fantastic learning experience, with your support and tips the drive was too good and able to drive confidentially without any mistakes. This give me more confident and able to take my family again to the desert in the evening and made them to feel the same as we enjoyed in the morning drive.

Once again thank for your support and guiding us. Looking forward to joining for the upcoming drives.

• Well Done (+2) 1

It was really amazing experience and learned lot to drive confident :)

Had a wonderful interaction with many of you and hope to join in upcoming drives...

Thank you for your guidance and support throughout the drive @Rahimdad,  @Jeepie & @Mario Cornejo

Uploaded few pics, plz do let me know for any concerns to remove the same......

IMG_E1479.jpeg

IMG_E1482.JPG

IMG_E1484.JPG

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use