•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening Newbie Short Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 2 Feb 2021

Chaitanya D

@Chaitanya D kindly confirm if the drive which I have RSVP'd with @sertac will be considered as my 2nd drive and I may have to leave that. In that case please excuse me from this drive.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

I am already going on a drive this Friday, Can I be in the waitlist for this drive.

Me too

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Chaitanya D kindly confirm if the drive which I have RSVP'd with @sertac will be considered as my 2nd drive and I may have to leave that. In that case please excuse me from this drive.

This is a different drive not related to weekend RSVP as of now.

We are experimenting this short drive idea on weekdays, lets see how is spans out

1 minute ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

I am already going on a drive this Friday, Can I be in the waitlist for this drive.

You can RSVP , and it will not be counted for weekend sign ups

We are experimenting this short drive idea on weekdays, lets see how is spans out

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Chaitanya D said:

So we can join this and the regular drive on Friday too. Thanks. I'm in.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Sorry, I was planning to join taking half day from office but don't think I will be able to make it. The Idea of having a weekday drive is superb but I guess if announced in advance than planning for the same would be easier... ✌️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1

55 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@Chaitanya D I am in with pleasure 😎

89571208-205E-475B-A1FE-7D2B0513B4C9.jpeg

se you tomorrow @Mohamed Seidam. It will be a pleasure to drive with you again. 

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

It will be a pleasure to drive with you again. 

The pleasure is all mine 😄 @Thomas Varghese

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Chaitanya D even though I cannot join this mid week drive I love the idea so consider a +1 in spirit from me if you measuring the experiment/interest!  Hope to join a future drive and this time is great ...! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use