•  

Lens Lovers Club - Evening Star Photography Session - 11 May 2021

Frederic

6 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Hi @Frederic Just raising my hand as I think I was on the waitlist also. I'm still interested if a spot becomes available, and for sure I will not miss the next event. Thanks for organizing it ! 

Sorry @JeromeFJ yes you were also on the list. So far no one dropped out so it looks like we’re gonna need to organize another one soon 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi @Frederic I have to remove myself as I got to drop and pick my daughter during these hours as she is a clinic manager and has to work these hours during night time for EID holidays

• Sad (0) 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Hi @Frederic I have to remove myself as I got to drop and pick my daughter during these hours as she is a clinic manager and has to work these hours during night time for EID holidays

@Chaitanya D you are the next in the waitlist since Samamara and Srikumar have removed their waitlist entries.
Are you in ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Chaitanya D you are the next in the waitlist since Samamara and Srikumar have removed their waitlist entries.
Are you in ?

Please remove my name from waitlist as I will be unable to join. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

Just now, soumyasaklani said:

Hi @Frederic - sorry  got trigger happy when I saw a spot open up & RSVPed for the event. I don't know if I was #1 on the waitlist or not. 

So please let me know accordingly & I'll leave if not. Apologies!

Hi @soumyasaklani yes there is a waitlist, so I’m afraid I’ll have to remove you from the RSVP

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, soumyasaklani said:

Hi @Frederic - sorry  got trigger happy when I saw a spot open up & RSVPed for the event. I don't know if I was #1 on the waitlist or not. 

So please let me know accordingly & I'll leave if not. Apologies!

@Frederic going into the message trail I realize there are more WLs in front of me (I just wait listed myself yestreday 8th May). So I'll RSVP no...

• Like (+1) 1

@JeromeFJ you’re next in line and I’ve added you. Please confirm if you can make it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use