COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Morning Fewbie Plus Drive - Al Faqaa - Dubai - 29 May 2021

Thanks @Islam Soliman for the nice drive @Emmanuel, @Lawrence_Chehimi,  @Ahab Shamaa and @Watteaufor the support.
Thanks to all the friends for joining the wonderful drive full of fun, challenge and lots of learning. Probably lets start little early next time to spend more time driving during the summer.
Thanks @Gaurav Sonifor the tips to handle Pajero’s limitation driving over 4000 rpm. Tried couple of time to challenge but Pajero stayed true to the limitation and applied your tips which really worked there after climbing the dune. Good learning for me.

Looking forward to join another wonderful drive asap. Have a nice week ahead.

DC883C83-4CAA-4AF4-B78C-D2144EB6AF7B.jpeg

CBE55948-293C-4E8B-A027-4984F7196314.jpeg

5E021CDB-6BF0-44AB-8BA2-C6ED3EC02E64.jpeg

154B55B4-14B5-4CBB-A4CF-2F9CFD56C457.jpeg

Edited by Lakshmi Narasimhan
Updated
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 7

Thank you @Islam Soliman @Lawrence_Chehimi @Ahab Shamaa @Watteau and @Emmanuel.

Really enjoyed my second Fewbie plus drive and what a great idea to pair people up. I learned a lot driving behind another Patrol. Got to use 4L and diff lock twice. Was really happy to crawl out of my refusals. 

DSC_1584_1.JPG

DSC_1583_1.JPG

DSC_1582_1.JPG

DSC_1581_1.JPG

DSC_1580_1.JPG

Screenshot_20210529-104033_Gaia GPS.jpg

Edited by Humayun Ghias
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

43 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Thanks @Islam Soliman for the nice drive @Emmanuel, @Lawrence_Chehimi,  @Ahab Shamaa and @Watteaufor the support.
Thanks to all the friends for joining the wonderful drive full of fun, challenge and lots of learning. Probably lets start little early next time to spend more time driving during the summer.
Thanks @Gaurav Sonifor the tips to handle Pajero’s limitation driving over 4000 rpm. Tried couple of time to challenge but Pajero stayed true to the limitation and applied your tips which really worked there after climbing the dune. Good learning for me.

Looking forward to join another wonderful drive asap. Have a nice week ahead.

DC883C83-4CAA-4AF4-B78C-D2144EB6AF7B.jpeg

CBE55948-293C-4E8B-A027-4984F7196314.jpeg

5E021CDB-6BF0-44AB-8BA2-C6ED3EC02E64.jpeg

154B55B4-14B5-4CBB-A4CF-2F9CFD56C457.jpeg

Well done Lakshmi! I think driving in desert is sometimes like taking your Girl out on a date! You learn more about each other every time and develop the bond and Coast over the dunes! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

Amazing drive @Islam Soliman. The idea of having similar cars with a mix of experience is 👍🏻👍🏻 

Well driven @Lawrence_Chehimias our second lead! You drove with absolute finesse and confidence! And showcased a perfect 2nd lead. Your improvement and your ability to handle the beast is just mashallah! 

@Humayun Ghias you drove brilliantly following Lawrence with sheer confidence.. picking up again after standstill on soft patch can be very tricky. It’s always better to stop with the nose pointing downwards to avoid refusals.

@Darren Brooke from last time we met on the Sharjah bowls, you seem in complete control of your car! You handled couple of refusals like boss!!

@Yusuf Esaf you were missed! Hope to catch up on future drives!

The wranglers had flawless drives @Ruan van den Heever@Ranjan Das didn’t hear you guys at all on the radio…I am sure you had fun!

@Ahab Shamaa thanks for anchoring the convoy in the Center! 
it’s always great fun to have you on the drives! 

@JeromeFJ amazing drive! You matched Ahab’s  FJ with impeccable perfection! Just brilliant driving! 

@Lakshmi Narasimhan well driven buddy! It’s nice to see you on my rear view skilfully navigating the churned up tracks!  It’s always challenge a drive at the back with almost 10 cars ahead! I am glad that pedal control is working out for you! The only stuck you had cause of my refusal on a soft patch on the top one the climb! I am sure that was learning for both of us!

@Watteau I am sure you had fun today sweeping the convoy! It was reassuring to have you at the back with all the raw power and winch. It is always a good sign that you didn’t get to use them as the convoy drive brilliantly. 

@Emmanuel it was absolute pleasure to meet you today! Hope to catch up with you soon driving with your lead!

Until next time!!! 🤟🏻

Edited by GauravSoni
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you very much @Islam Soliman for this superb drive yesterday morning !

A well balanced itinerary with beautiful lines on the high dunes and challenging technical portions 😀

Amazing team, the pace of the convoy was perfect. Thank you @Ahab Shamaa for your "FJ guidance" and  @Watteau and @Emmanuel for the support. It is always a pleasure to drive with you !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Islam Soliman for the amazing drive and @Emmanuel, @Lawrence_Chehimi,  @Ahab Shamaa and @Watteaufor the support.

Really nice pace, 66km is furthest been so far on a drive 😀 Loving the Fewbie+ drives

@Emmanuelgreat to see you again having done my first ever Carnity drive with you

Looking forward to the next one.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use