COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Al Qudra - Dubai - 4 June 2021

Wrangeld

32 minutes ago, Joseph Sebastian said:

@WrangeldPls take me off the drive list....my car may not be available in time so will wait out this week. Thanks and see you on the next one!

Hi Joseph, 

Your misfortune is @Rjducos advantage. Thanks for letting us know. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, FARAZ MOHAMMED said:

Faraz Mohammed Here. Please add me if someone drops.

Hi Faraz, 

No problem, if a space opens up and more places come open I will let you know. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Drivers of the Desert,

Good morning. By this time tomorrow, all being well, we will be nearing the end of out 'sandventure'. 

Taking all the plan changes and shifts to other convoys into account, here is the proposed convoy list for tomorrow. 

image.png.f71e5a2020724e171f7c668671ae070c.png

It's a big convoy, which brings with it challenges of its own - not least of which is that the back of the convoy travels a lot faster than the front so the big boys at the back better look out. 

With so many cars in a convoy the chances of delays increase - so I will be looking to find a line that's challenging while hoping that everyone canmake it through so we can keep moving (famous last words!!!)

I like to leave on time, so please take this into account on your planning for the drive. It would be terrible if you arrive at the start point and we are already gone. 

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Rjducos said:

Hi @Wrangeld just to let you know that tomorrow I will be using the Fortuner V6 4.0 L.

Just in case it modifies anything in the list....

Actually had intended to ask and then forgot! It's not going to radically change how I see the convoy positions and thanks a lot for metting me know as otherwise I'd have been looking out for the wrong vehicle in the morning. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use