COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Dubai SkyDive - Dubai - 09 Jul 2021

@Islam Soliman, I will be traveling to AUH tomorrow and stay there for Friday. Hence I will join AUH drive, will join your drive soon. Have a nice drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Am super excited that I went out to wash the car TODAY before the drive.. my wife thinks am going mad😅..... bro u never know when you are on some photo and it gets posted on Carnity's instagram

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Darren Brooke @Matt.T @Ranjan Das @JeromeFJ  @Abdul Rahman AK  @Danish Mohammad @Russ @Werno @Yusuf Esaf @Rawad

Pre-drive details below:

1- weather is getting hot and we want to have an early start hoping to cover majority of the track by 8:30am before heading to the exit to inflat by 9:00am before we get roasted.

2- This requires prompt presence at the meeting point by 4:30am and be ready to move max by 4:45am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your radio is on, fully charged, and set to the right frequency: channel 3 (446,056.25) upon arrival to do a quick radio check

4. when you arrive, pls try to take your position (if possible) based on the below convoy order

5- briefing will be done on the radio as we start moving

Meeting Point: By Dubai SkyDive (take the underpass to cross the other side of Alain Road then go right till the end of the road, then left before you enter the parking area, another left you should find the convoy ahead of you) https://goo.gl/maps/S4PT8a8WYg8ENs1d6

See you all on the sand 😎

Convoy order:

image.png.91e3d68d8803f1d3e106c3ae612fc51f.png

Edited by Islam Soliman
  • Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Islam Soliman for lovely drive. Though short, terrain traversed was super nice and often challenging enough to tempt us back. Hope your car gets well and you plan another drive in this area soon.

@fellow Dune Raiders - it was nice seeing you all. Wish you a great weekend ahead

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use