•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar park - Dubai -18 Dec 2021

Shaaz Sha

Sorry to barge in here guys, need some info regarding air compressors.

I was in Vanessa's newbie drive yesterday and after the drive, I saw someone with 4 yellow hoses connected to each of the 4 tyres while inflating. Would love to have that setup in my truck, may I know whose it is please (I guess it was a Patrol)?

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Like (+1) 1

@Shaaz Sha thanks for another good drive yesterday - quite different from our previous ones in area 53. My wife was happy with her decision to come along, and most importantly (for her and me 😬) didn't get too much sand in her hair. Hope you have managed to sort your compressor cable - luckily nothing worse than that! Thanks too to @Matt.T and @Thomas Varghese for support (and pictures @Thomas Varghese!)

Wish everyone a good week. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

it was such an eventful drive for me, heavy drop from a ridge end, broken inner fender, broken AUX fan, radiator cap leakage, and 2 stucks, but with the support from the entire convoey I made it to the end, oh ofc an almost fire alarm.

Thank you @Shaaz Sha for bringing us there and showed us a whole new level of ridge riding, I still remember that I did my first ridge riding right behind your wrangler in the same area. I think the smooth, one straight line kind of ridge riding wouldnt bring me much excitment now!

@Gregory I hope that I didnt make track too difficult for you, by lots of mistakes that I did. I didnt really have the time to check on your at mirror but I guess you were all fine, and thank you for saving my ass too~

@Matt.T @Thomas Varghese thank you for supporting the drive, really flawless, and your presence assured the whole convoy's safety

See you all another time on sand!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

22 hours ago, Karthik Raptor said:

I was in Vanessa's newbie drive yesterday and after the drive, I saw someone with 4 yellow hoses connected to each of the 4 tyres while inflating. Would love to have that setup in my truck, may I know whose it is please (I guess it was a Patrol)?

Lots of systems out there to inflate the 4 wheels at once from IndeFlate, MORRFlate or can make your own with some air hose and couplings. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, JamesThorn said:

Lots of systems out there to inflate the 4 wheels at once from IndeFlate, MORRFlate or can make your own with some air hose and couplings. 

Nice one. Thanks @JamesThorn

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Karthik Raptor said:

I am using morrflate, they have both 2 hoses and 4 hoses package.

Important Information

Terms of use