•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 29 Jan 2022

Gaurav

39 minutes ago, Christian Andras said:

Seriously, should we bring friends in the car, or not adviseable…?

4 friends, camping gear, bbq and some firewood please with BF Goodrich tires to absolutely test your beast.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

8 hours ago, Gaurav said:

4 friends, camping gear, bbq and some firewood please with BF Goodrich tires to absolutely test your beast.

And I thought if joining to dismantle all seats , side rail , take out all the junk in the truck except the essential gear and tie down straps and still I was not sure if a bowl would be named after my X or not 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rawad said:

Hi @Gaurav, I kept myself in the waiting list becuase of the booster shot/pcr fiasco. apparently will miss this long waitedfor drive 🥲

Have fun guys 🤙🤙

if you are lagging on appointment to get the booster shot, you can get it done as walk in at Oud Metha vaccination center. 

https://goo.gl/maps/ni4vyuJZ4TT76N8F8 

i did as walk in last week. 

11 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I feel fishy here @Christian Andras... looks like gaurav is paving way for FJ bowl. 🤪

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rawad said:

Hi @Gaurav, I kept myself in the waiting list becuase of the booster shot/pcr fiasco. apparently will miss this long waitedfor drive 🥲

Have fun guys 🤙🤙

Hi @Rawad i booked booster slot yesterday for 27th at Dubai Parks... Only element i am counting on is after effects (believe usually stay for 10-12 hours so should be good ). 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Rawad i booked booster slot yesterday for 27th at Dubai Parks... Only element i am counting on is after effects (believe usually stay for 10-12 hours so should be good ). 

Element now i am more concerned is below...need to cut a deal with my daughter to skip the sloth gender reveal...😂😂

Screenshot_20220126-122137.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

@varunmehndiratta the outcome of booster shot depends from person to person. I had my booster yesterday and all was fine till nightfall. Now the arm which took the shot is paining so much with the neck and the back. Too feverish, tired and very sleepy. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Only element i am counting on is after effects (believe usually stay for 10-12 hours so should be

It depends from one to another, if you have experienced any mild to moderate symptoms after either the first or second dose vaccine most probably you will upon the booster , but it’s not necessary same intensity. Few individuals have experienced zero symptoms from virus 🦠 or it’s vaccine .

just in case take a prophylactic paracetamol ( Panadol ) tabs three times a day for 24 to 48 hours starting the first pill even before the booster . It helps a lot 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use