• Β 

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

On 4/30/2022 at 12:08 PM, Warren Flay said:

It was a good crew and we DID have fun!

Thank you so much @Hisham Masaadfor leading a great drive. With more than able assistance from @Rob Sat CF and @Pacificat sweep we plowed a straight furrow through the beautifully refreshed Sharjah dunes (thank you weather).

A good mix of technical switchbacks and dramatic bowls joined by some lovely flowing ridges made for an intense morning of fun and stress.

Special thanks to @Rob S's lovely passenger for the motivation to try harder, I'm sure he wasn't paraphrasing...

Also a special mention to @Mohamad AnwerΒ for pushing me up the hills and @Tom Bfor cheering me down the hills.

Looking forward to dragging this crew to Sweihan soon!

@Warren Flaywhat an amazing picture taken by @Mark D of the SWB motors! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

20220501_181448.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Glad to see you all enjoyed the drive. Personally, it was really amazing drive, and happy to have you guys following me, going through all types of terrains, managing, and eventually pushing me for more challenges. As lead, when I see participants are going through challenges and enjoying, it will give me green light to ….. Yalla push…πŸ’ͺ🏼

@AlexanderrrΒ great SL. Being SL you are the first one to go through difficult spots, may be more than the lead, since the lead would have made it churned and softer. But for sure not at all intended πŸ˜…

@Simon DawoodΒ @Joji vargheseΒ @ASAD.Β @Warren FlayΒ @Mohamad AnwerΒ @Mark DΒ @Tom BΒ glad to see you again, and well done every one. @Rob SΒ as always, amazing support, leaving no effort, to assist and help wherever and whenever required, well done buddy. @PacificΒ thank you for watching our back. Look forward to see you all soon in sand.

Nice holidays

HishamΒ 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Terms of use