•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 8 Jul 2022

JeromeFJ

I will keep beautiful images of the drive this morning. I couldn't take pictures,  but I have them in my head, and I hope they will come in the gallery (I've seen already nice ones, thank you). Just to mention a few:

- the rising sun, behind the Solar Park Innovation Center,

-  the pristine dunes of the Little Sweihan area,

- a herd of camels spread out in the sabkha, motionless back to the wind,

- a group of oryxes, playing in the sand, and a little one, separated from the group

- a dark grey sky over the sabkha, and pale yellow dunes, lit by the sun

- an empty valley, between high dunes, and a majestic tree standing in the middle

- complicated crests and sand formations, shaped by the wind

- an oasis of ghaf trees, with clouds and mountains in the background

This was Middle Earth, and we had an amazing convoy to cross it.  You were all focused on your tracks, and we had only minor refusals despite the difficult sand conditions. 

Thank you @Mohamad Anwer, for a perfect SL (including the pics !), @Pacific for the support, @Ranjan Das for the support and the sweep, @Gertjan @RiaanJH @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Joseph Raju @ASAD. and the Raptors team @Mark D and @Karthik Raptor for the excellent drive and pleasant company.  It was a prefect way to start this long weekend !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you Jerome for providing the perfect start to the long weekend. Despite refusals, stucks and my own pop-out, we had a fluid drive. Appreciate your choosing a wonderful track and with the weather at its best for July, we were treated to some excellent scenery and terrific hues of blue in the sky.

Today’s was a wonderful experience. Thanks @JeromeFJ. Thank you @Pacific for the support. 

@Mohamad Anwer, @ASAD., @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Gertjan, @Joseph Raju, @Mark D and @Karthik Raptor - it was meeting again and driving with you gentlemen. Thank you for the company.

wish you all a nice break and Eid Mubarak

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@JeromeFJ, great drive this morning and you summed the whole experience very well indeed! Thank you for choosing an amazing line and area that has not been explored much I guess.  Enjoyed ridge riding for the second time in two weeks with you, with another fantastic convoy 😎. Uploaded some pictures in the gallery.

Enjoy the Eid break before hitting the sand very soon. Take care all!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Karthik Raptor said:

@JeromeFJ, great drive this morning and you summed the whole experience very well indeed! Thank you for choosing an amazing line and area that has not been explored much I guess.  Enjoyed ridge riding for the second time in two weeks with you, with another fantastic convoy 😎. Uploaded some pictures in the gallery.

Enjoy the Eid break before hitting the sand very soon. Take care all!

@JeromeFJmy 2nd drive with you in 2 weeks, and another great drive full of beautiful scenery,  the skies had amazing clouds, some in deep blue colour, I have never seen anything like this on a summer July month. It kept everyone mesmerised with a calm mood through the drive duration, with total radio silence 🔕 

The desert was unpredictable due to the wind causing double crests, however, and despite a few refusals and a popout, we had a wonderful drive that covered a series of diffirent terrains.

The team was a great team to drive with.

Thank you  @ASAD.@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Gertjan, @Joseph Raju, @Mark D and @Karthik Raptor for a great company 

and thank you @Ranjan Dasand @PacificDr. For all your great support. 

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Below my favourite  2 pictures of the drive 

20220708_185817.jpg

20220708_084859.jpg

20220708_091446.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

@JeromeFJmy 2nd drive with you in 2 weeks, and another great drive full of beautiful scenery,  the skies had amazing clouds, some in deep blue colour, I have never seen anything like this on a summer July month. It kept everyone mesmerised with a calm mood through the drive duration, with total radio silence 🔕 

The desert was unpredictable due to the wind causing double crests, however, and despite a few refusals and a popout, we had a wonderful drive that covered a series of diffirent terrains.

The team was a great team to drive with.

Thank you  @ASAD.@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Gertjan, @Joseph Raju, @Mark D and @Karthik Raptor for a great company 

and thank you @Ranjan Dasand @PacificDr. For all your great support. 

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Below my favourite  2 pictures of the drive 

20220708_185817.jpg

20220708_084859.jpg

20220708_091446.jpg

Sorry favourite 3  🤭 

• Haha (+1) 3

Dear Desert wanders, thanks for a great trip! Judging by the number of pictures, it is clear that we all enjoyed the morning! The cloudes, dunes, contrasts were all very memerable. Enjoying the trip with friends makes it much more special!

A big thanks to @JeromeFJ , @Ranjan Das  and @Pacific.

Thank you  @Mohamad Anwer, @RiaanJH, @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler,  @ASAD.@Joseph Raju, @Mark D and @Karthik Raptor .

I have added a few pictures to the gallery.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use