Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan " Sweihan Drives III " - Abu Dhabi - 30 Oct 2022

M.Seidam

Dear Freinds 

Sweihan Drives III is a continuation from the previous serires I and II where the difficulty and complexity of the drive is the hallmark where focus, concentration and nerves from steel are pre request if you choose this drive. Along the iterinery we will come into across the Tallest dune in Sweihan ;NAGRAH as well as the famous Old Lady Dune further south east Inshallah. these two areas are qiute famouse to all offroaders and sometimes can be crowded. lets hope we will be lucky next week as the season started hitting , and find a way to enjoy it safely.

Warnings 💀

Please note the following for your and others safety as its the most imprortant :

• It is highly recommend not to bring passengers with you whom are known to develope motion sickness or are afraid of heights ( its realy very high ). 
  • I strongly advise you not to choose this drive if its your first intermediate one.
  • Please check your vehicle and your gear for this level from now as we still have time till next sunday if anything need to be checked or fixed.
  • Despite all safety measures we take , risks are always there as nothing is certain once we enter the desert. to minimise the risk and enjoy please follow the convoy discipline strictly which i will be reminding my self and you during the breifing once we meet.

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

Meeting time: 06:00 am Sunday (deflated and ready to move)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/h9QpvtQK1MMahLN2A 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 am

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

Dear @Arda Yagcioglu after reviewing your profile i'am afraid that your last drive in your rank was for quit a while ( 5 to 6 months ). in this case for your safety and the safety of others it is highly recommended not to drive in your existing rank ( intermediate ) and maybe it wound be more relaxing to get the feel of it back in couple of Fewbie/Fewbie plus. i hope you can understand. therefore if i can ask you kindly to remove your name from the wait list please. 

Cheers!

• Sad (0) 1

Dear Friends 

@Imteeaz@Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Vaibhav @Haitham Khattab @Imran Kashif @Amr Aydin @Anoop Nair @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @MMansoor

WL1 : @Santoso Marjuki

WL2 : @Karthik Raptor

Hello and welcome to Sweihan Drives III Thank you for RSVPing the drive. just to bring to your notice that the meeting point has been updated https://goo.gl/maps/h9QpvtQK1MMahLN2A . the nearest gas station to this is https://goo.gl/maps/DagS3ruDxHxU6SiS6 for the ones coming via Dubai Alain road E66 . and https://goo.gl/maps/Yr8syjH39g3ipepN8 for the one who choose to come via E 75 Al faya/E16 al taf road . Get a full tank please.
Please make the final check on your vehicle and your gear pertained to this level . our radio communication will be on radio channel 1 ( 446006 ) . make sure your radios are fully charged ( no radio = no drive )
my cell is case of emergency is 0554045278 don't hesitate to contact me in case of urgent matter .
convoy list will be finalized Saturday morning , so stay tuned!

cheers 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, MMansoor said:

@M.Seidam my car is still not back from garage, they need more time. 

Had to replace the head gasket. Once again I will be missing such amazing drive.😔

Hope it is not too serious mate.

Will miss you for this drive.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Karthik Raptor please confirm if you still want to be part of the drive so I can add you . You are the only one left on the WL 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use