•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa to Nahel - Dubai to Abu Dhabi - 11 Dec 2022

M.Seidam

Hej all, this was another great drive! Thank you @M.Seidam for choosing and lading of this trip. @Fabien Monleau and @Davie Chase without your support of our convoy we would not feel comfortable. @Mohamad Anwer @Glenn W @Udit S @Pranjal Varsani1 @Bjoern @Yaseen87@Gregory@Daniel Rodas @Ignacio Quindós all you drove fantastically. It was relaxing and dynamic driving due to your perfect skills. Enjoy the end of this year and welcome the new one.

• Thanks (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Pranjal Varsani1 said:

Some images from today. Thank you @M.Seidamfor the amazing experience. 

47CF662C-9084-4186-970A-56DF4F9BE4C5.jpeg

D32503D4-A49C-46E1-9342-C2468DCE3345.jpeg

FB79C38C-90B8-487E-A5F6-031B44C37263.jpeg

A598B39B-5AE8-44AB-9032-EA00E309BAB2.jpeg

Waw breath taking snaps . Please put the in the gallery. 

1 hour ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Hej all, this was another great drive! Thank you @M.Seidam for choosing and lading of this trip. @Fabien Monleau and @Davie Chase without your support of our convoy we would not feel comfortable. @Mohamad Anwer @Glenn W @Udit S @Pranjal Varsani1 @Bjoern @Yaseen87@Gregory@Daniel Rodas @Ignacio Quindós all you drove fantastically. It was relaxing and dynamic driving due to your perfect skills. Enjoy the end of this year and welcome the new one.

Yeah it was a very enjoyable afternoon today . Thanks for the amazing photos and the stuck clip 😉 

10 hours ago, Mahmoud Taha said:

@M.Seidamany chance to join this drive ?

I wished my friend but next time inshallah 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidam as always, a fantastic drive, thank you much for allowing me to support you and the rest of the convoy, it is always a pleasure to drive with you, learn from you and support you. Your manner has a truly a calming influence over the whole convoy and it is a pleasure to listen to your commentaries :) The drive had a little bit of everything including our stucks, which is always good as it shows the team that we all get stuck at some point no matter your level, moreover, it is always a great learning opportunity for all in the convoy. 

Great second lead by @Mohamad Anwer you did an awesome job of moving the convoy slightly left right etc. where needed which kept us all on a safe path from start to finish. The convoy consisted of a fantastic bunch of skilled off-roaders that made the drive pleasurable and entertaining so a big thankyou and well done to @Glenn W @Udit S @Pranjal Varsani1 @Bjoern @Yaseen87@Gregory@Daniel Rodas @Ignacio Quindós @Jaro Tuzinsky you guys made our jobs so much easier by driving flawlessly throughout the drive, I hope you enjoyed it as much a s we did. Lastly @Fabien Monleau thanks for being a superb CF it is always a pleasure to drive with you and good luck to your team this week in the WC football.

Hope to see you all in the sand again very soon :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

On 12/12/2022 at 12:37 AM, M.Seidam said:

Trip report

There is always something pulls me back like a magnet to the desert 🌵.  Call it adventure ? Camaraderie? challenge ? Relaxation ? … etc or a combination of all of these and those!! I realised today that what sparks an idea 💡 in my mind or triggers an inspiration to the next trip I always find it within a loop we did , a slide we took or a stuck we managed or just simply gazing toward the setting or raising sun .. a growing passion and learning that never ends or more precisely always takes different forms and another level. 

I was so delighted today to catch up with old and new friends as well as to meet new ones what a pleasure! 
on time aligned and ready to move after quick briefing.

7E5EC5D2-688B-425B-A777-D9C177608D2C.jpeg.3aaa05c27f2fac9f63645f7effaff26a.jpeg

Taking some gentle twisties to welcome our new fewbies after which we pushed the gas a bit till we reached E14 exiting Faqa toward south Faqa and Nahel there after. This particular area seemed untouched by anyone before so we spread our wings tackling all sort of dunes from medium to large ones sliding and crossing to the content of our hearts. 
Time is like tick tock tick tock eventually finding ourself facing the setting sun behind the dunes 

88D925B7-9510-4A49-8107-3B907DCDF00A.jpeg.59c47685648dfeb5616576dc9473c0a8.jpeg

We faced few crests and stucks the first one was mine where we could manage all of them with no rope nor winch applying the best of what we have learned so far and we dealt with them in no time in a team work fashion. I always say if the king of sand driving is deflation , the shovel is the queen assisting the self recovery. 

Enjoying the remaining golden hour on the track and our exit was at Sweihan road Nahel side. 
C0C2EAD6-0E41-4661-822C-D782DAA128D2.jpeg.06e3ef070c4de57ea262dddcb351723c.jpeg

@Mohamad Anwer so happy to see you back again in the sand with your new beauty blue. Flawless second lead thanks my friend 🙏

@Glenn W nice to meet you for the first time . It didn’t feel to me like your first Fb drive . Well done 👍 

@Udit S also first time we meet . You drove very well and self recovered from that crest nicely. I hope you get the issue of your car done soon . 

@Pranjal Varsani1 glad meeting you too nice driving can’t recall any issue. Well done 

@Bjoern we met twice before. Pleasure .awesome seeing you managing your wrangler like a walk in the park . 👍regards to your neighbor 😉

the Pajero pack : @Yaseen87 @Jaro Tuzinsky@Gregory and @Daniel Rodas loved to see you guys unleashing the power of your cars and enjoying the ride . Thanks for all the help too 🙏

@Ignacio Quindós pleasure to see you again after fossil rock 🪨 you rocked today 👍

Last but not the least I would like to thank my wingmen @Fabien Monleau anchoring the middle and @Davie Chase at the tail of the convoy. Both supporting helping and applying the knowledge so we can all get back home safely. 

till we meet in another inspiration take care and wish you happy new year ahead 

cheers 

Seidam 

Thank you @M.Seidam for the great adventure, that was full of fun and the excitement of the new are to be explored. 

I personally really enjoyed the drive. 

tha k you @Fabien Monleauand @Davie Chasefor your great support as always!

To the rest if the team, amazing driving with very few minor refusals that were recovered smoothly!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use