•  

Afternoon Support Team - Recovery Champion Training - 10 Dec 2022

Gaurav

Hi all! 

Just a quick note before I jump on a plane. Was great to see so many of the team that I learned off-roading with, and some of the older carnity crew who I learnt from and planted the seed of off roading. Every venture into the desert is a learning one, but this one definitely lots of learning! 

Thanks to @Gaurav and @Frederic for the course. Thanks to @ASAD. and @Waqas Parvez for the food and the rest of the crew for the questions, comments and discussions. Look forward to being out in the desert again soon.

Sorry @Davie Chase I don't remember any football on Saturday :( 

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you very much @Gaurav and @Frederic for this much needed drive.

Over many drives I had done with Carnity, I had amassed a lot of knowledge on how to do the recoveries, but this training was a refresher and acted as a summary of all that I had learnt over time providing structure to the knowledge on recoveries. Further this training provided some more insights and clarified many doubts I had regarding the correct method to be used in recoveries and corrected the perspective I had prior to this.

Thank you very much @Waqas Parvez & @ASAD. for the much-needed energy boost before the practical application of the theory we learnt few moments prior.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

i am sure that most if not all of you came across to the below link . Please if you have time have a look at once more I am sure you will see it from different angle now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

It was a fantastic opportunity for all of us to refresh and reflect, as many of the recoveries we execute are a result of what we've tried and by learning from others.

@Gauravhas been a mentor to all of us, and has taught us not just become an offroader with good drive skills, but much more to find the satisfaction in becoming a complete offroader in any way, from recovering yourself, to leading and guiding others in this magnificent hobby and passion that brings us all together. I thank him with all my heart for being able to bring out the best in all of us.

The entire team was looking forward to this experience, and everyone came up with very valuable suggestions and questions. 

For me, as i am usually the one trying to navigate in the best possible way to AVOID getting my convoy stuck, i had to alter my driving style a little bit and it was great fun crawling through the Lisaili dunes and even in the dark you guys drove superbly.

The snacks @Waqas Parvez@ASAD.offered came indeed welcome to boost our energy levels after all this hard work 😁

Thanks guys ! See you all soon in the sands again !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use