Morning Fewbie Scenic Drive - Sands and Wadis Trek - RAK - 25 Mar 2023

Frederic

18 hours ago, Mark B said:

Hope all is well Gary 

All good just day procedure turned into overnight. Thanks @Mark B

• Like (+1) 1

Hi all and Freddy's convoy 

Thanks for today it was a laugh and a nice change from the usual 

Here's link with a few pics and videos today of you all crossing and the random ostrich I spotted 

Until next time 

https://we.tl/t-ws0WUpDmkO

• Well Done (+2) 1

@Stan @Chris Wing @Miguel Codes @Pacific @Rk ram @Misha Puskar @Sebb @george charbel
Thanks Sailors for a fun morning and special thanks to @Frederic for planning this drive, defining this awesome route through beautiful scenic and amazingly diverse terrain. The elaborate details you had mapped out made sure we had beautiful off roading experience. 

Drive Report Convoy 2
Somethings can just be experienced not expressed. So is true for this drive today. It was peaceful, it was fun, it was as we expected a beautiful scenic drive. 

Two things that stood out for me.

- ofcourse the most awaited part - the water crossing. Thanks @Pacific and @Chris Wing for your support through the same. 
- and even better (at least for me) was that awesome all dressed up in Green Sabka or as Fred says - Namibia in UAE, and so true does remind me of Etosha’s pans. 

Thanks all, see you on our next adventure togather. 

• Well Done (+2) 2

I had an amazing morning out with you guys, and I hoped you liked it as much as I did ! The blend of backcountry roads, farm tracks, dunes, and the wadis gave us a good view on how colorful UAE can be in this season. 

I also hope this instilled a desire in you all to explore as much as you can this part of the UAE, as it is still mostly unspoiled. 

You all drove fantastic and the spirits were high all morning. Thanks @Richard Franks for your excellent second lead role, and @imranaasghar81 for being a superb support and sweep !

Hats off to @Varun Mehndiratta for taking up this challenge and completing the track after having received it just the evening before. And again thanks for giving our waitlisted members the perfect morning out !

See you all soon in the sand / wadis / again !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use