•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Salamat (Al Ain) - Abu Dhabi - 7 May 2023

14 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Heavy weight lineup actually scared me, I am doing extra home work in Google now "zoom zoom"

Asif bhai you dont need google , let the zoom zoom for the heavy weight to take it in. they are all desret wariors , trust me 😉

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Asif bhai you dont need google , let the zoom zoom for the heavy weight to take it in. they are all desret wariors , trust me 😉

No don't trust us, we still need track guidance otherwise the marshal will be like below GIF at the end of drive 😂

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522988abf8fe45b453c6 

https://giphy.com/gifs/spongebob-spongebob-squarepants-season-6-3o6wNTkW74qbTq6vG8

• Haha (+1) 5

9 hours ago, Mus_hus78 said:

@zed just want to know which car are you roaring for this drive ?! Remember Al Ain airport is near by in case you want to add wings to your V8 😍😇….

He doesn’t need an airstrip to takeoff!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Mus_hus78 said:

@zed just want to know which car are you roaring for this drive ?! Remember Al Ain airport is near by in case you want to add wings to your V8 😍😇….

i will wake up and flip a coin... or maybe decide after i see the convoy order 😂

3 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

He doesn’t need an airstrip to takeoff!!!

i promise my wife no more flying, so you'll probably see me steering down more often 😂

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Zed said:

i will wake up and flip a coin... or maybe decide after i see the convoy order 😂

i promise my wife no more flying, so you'll probably see me steering down more often 😂

We all promise are wife the same thing,untill we see that dune Ratatatatatatattatt all the way up

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use