Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 25 June 2023

Looper

Driven so fast and hard the your wheel weights came off 🤪 

Drove it hard enough to finish off  my bumper .

great drive @Looper Gotham , it was a lot of fun and well handled for such a big convoy.

IMG_7979.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

For me, it was the most satisfying drive to date. Everything that I ever wanted in a drive and to do in it I was able to do. Fast , Non-Stop , Excellent Support , Great Convoy  - couldn't have asked for more. It was a fabulous convoy and you guys did great. Everything I was doing; the long convoy was doing without any qualms about it. There was Plan B to split the convoy, in case we face a lot of refusals, but the first true stoppage came when I had a pop out, and there were no other refusals at all and that shows the strength of the conv.  It did not occur to me till we rached the foothills of Big Red (last leg of the drive) to even check if the speed was okay. And I am quite sure by then the average moving speed would have been in the low 40s at least. The cherry on the cake was the flower we could make on the Big Red that too nonstop - how many times you see that! Thank you everyone to join this drive.

Special thanks to @DP1011 for an excellent job at 2nd lead. In this drive, due to the pace of the drive, it was a critical role, and you did great. 

Thanks you @Varun Mehndiratta for accepting to take up the Plan B Split convoy if necessary that gave a lot of courage to me to even attempt this drive and @Davie Chase for the dual role of Sweep and for opening the Nazwa Garage in the middle of the desert! Also big thanks to @Chris Wing our designated Center Forward and standby Sweep.

See you all in the next instalment of Looper's loops.

2023-06-26.png.2fd31e9f71bb4618fd83c9829188bff8.pngCapture.JPG.347a22495f0dd881c87db9f250c41eb4.JPG

Big-red Flower:

image.png.73a20df80c2bd0e9654e6982eb30d9da.png

Also check this out,

Explore 'FB+ Tawi Nizwa 250623 Looper lead' (relive.cc)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

don't drive like its your last one.

9 minutes ago, Looper said:

For me, it was the most satisfying drive to date. Everything that I ever wanted in a drive and to do in it I was able to do. Fast , Non-Stop , Excellent Support , Great Convoy  - couldn't have asked for more. It was a fabulous convoy and you guys did great. Everything I was doing; the long convoy was doing without any qualms about it. There was Plan B to split the convoy, in case we face a lot of refusals, but the first true stoppage came when I had a pop out, and there were no other refusals at all and that shows the strength of the conv.  It did not occur to me till we rached the foothills of Big Red (last leg of the drive) to even check if the speed was okay. And I am quite sure by then the average moving speed would have been in the low 40s at least. The cherry on the cake was the flower we could make on the Big Red that too nonstop - how many times you see that! Thank you everyone to join this drive.

Special thanks to @DP1011 for an excellent job at 2nd lead. In this drive, due to the pace of the drive, it was a critical role, and you did great. 

Thanks you @Varun Mehndiratta for accepting to take up the Plan B Split convoy if necessary that gave a lot of courage to me to even attempt this drive and @Davie Chase for the dual role of Sweep and for opening the Nazwa Garage in the middle of the desert! Also big thanks to @Chris Wing our designated Center Forward and standby Sweep.

See you all in the next instalment of Looper's loops.

2023-06-26.png.2fd31e9f71bb4618fd83c9829188bff8.pngCapture.JPG.347a22495f0dd881c87db9f250c41eb4.JPG

Big-red Flower:

image.png.73a20df80c2bd0e9654e6982eb30d9da.png

Also check this out,

Explore 'FB+ Tawi Nizwa 250623 Looper lead' (relive.cc)

Cant agree more @Looper ! As I said during drive, the only thing that could stop you was a pop out😂😂! Was interesting to do this fast pace and Big red is always such an adrenaline! 

Looking forward to the video clips of your insta captures!! 💥

If I go on mentioning all names, thats a long list so best to say ALL have been such a great company and pleasure to be with! 

@Davie Chase The calmness with which you assessed and supported on fixing pop out was a nice practical demo of another lesson:) and @Varun Mehndiratta Thanks for adding new shade of the jeep to this drive with your presence. 

Special shout out to @Frans M - You did absolutely fantastic in your first levelled up FB+ drive, that too with your HT tyres!! And thanks for @Chris Wing for being Sweep and @Benjamin for being second lead of IM convoy😂!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Looper This was an incredible drive! Just managed to get on the list within an hour of drive start which I couldn’t be happier about! Loved the fast paced driving around an area I was familiar with which also showed the great improvement that everyone made from their first few drives in this terrain. 

As being part of the 2nd lead int convoy I recorded a series of videos capturing our time in the dunes, I’ve since then edited and called the mini movie “the climb” most of the video consists of a montage of @Varun Mehndirattadriving skills within some of our better climbs I managed to get on camera you can find the video here.

this was such a large convoy that it’s hard to remember the best qualities of the drivers out there. But what this really means is that everyone did amazing at getting through this track not only was it Loopers incredible leading skills but also everyone’s ability to climb more churned up track in the back end of the convoy. 

till next time everyone enjoy your week! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Great video @Benjamin I have added a short clip of an earlier part from the drivez

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct9Hqk9Rrie/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Intend to start mounting the 360 cam on future drives. 

Edited by Gary F
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use