•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel to Al Ain- Abu Dhabi - 09 Sep 2023

Frederic

18 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

@Zed Beyond the red pin is where I want to see you park and then deflate 💥😁

if he deflates there is no issue, but the last time i was there we had 3-4 cars trying to push through the soft sand while still inflated and they all got stuck.

• Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

28 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

@Zed Beyond the red pin is where I want to see you park and then deflate 💥😁

Easy peasy for Beadgrips designed to hold 8psi 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

Just a reminder on the Gas Stations. From E66 ADNOC Service Station | Al Hayer-2 (659) is more convenient, but ADNOC Service Station at Nahel is nearer. There is a roundabout just past this station and it can be done. If coming from E16 the Nahle is most convenient anyway.

image.png.db939dbb3a5da39f7d95c2f8bea556aa.png

image.png.15d296eeb7fdeedff05618e92efb988d.png

I hate E75 though I don't drive past 80-90 kmph 🤪.

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Should I not join this drive and did only Sunday FB, then following would have been my record:

image.png.a1ffa5301be2b27635ebcd996d151667.png

😭

PS (Edit): These are the starting points of my leads that they could have been - in order starting at 6 drives at Faqa'a' to 1 drive at Al Bataeh and so on.

PPS: the leads include partial leads or shared leads. 

Thanks @DP1011 for re-analyzing my analysis and auditing the numbers - true charted accountant. 

• Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

4 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Richman! I want starbucks pls, Grande size😂

Even my car is saying the same thing, too rich 😂

IMG-1903.jpg

• Haha (+1) 6

Drive Report Convoy 1

@Jona@FERNANDO SYRIO@Mohit Gurnani@Ahmad Nerat@Jaro Tuzinsky@Beide Worku@Salim Akhtar@Mus_hus78@Zed

I think we had a good run this morning ! A nice mixed convoy with members who were eager to explore the nice rolling and long range dunes of Nahel. With only minor refusals/stucks, and a quick pop-out fix by Ahmad, and with help of @DP1011his nice breakfast, we were quickly back in the sand and continued our journey with the plan to go and say hello to our Old Lady Dune. We reached there around 10AM and did a quick run up and descent, and i decided not to keep pushing it but to make our way to the exit as the temperatures were on the rise.

Fantastic second lead duties by @Jona, great shoveling work by all of you to get me out of that deep sand :) and with @Zedin the back we know we will be looked after ! 

https://www.relive.cc/view/vevYQn99Ayv

@Bjoern@Cristian@Andrei S@Naveen Raj@Ignacio Quindós@Gary F@DP1011 @Looper

I hope you boys had a good run as well. I am planning to revisit this area in a couple of weeks and hope we can drive together to continue our exploration of this wonderful terrain.

Have a good remainder of the weekend !

Thanks  @Looperfor taking on a second convoy and giving everyone a chance to enjoy this area. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hej guys, it was a fantastic drive in a such beautiful area. @Frederic thank you very much for your safe leading of our convoy and everyone drove amazingly. @Jona and @Zed thank you for you support. Definitely well done @Looper to organise the second convoy to accommodate all of us. @DP1011 it was so kind of you your hospitality. Again, i will be ready tomorrow at 7pm:)

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use