•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 5 Nov 2023

Srikumar

Just now, Zed said:

lolz, so it's Methods-looks then 😂  you may want to opt for originals if wife allows, I had 3 Method 703 BeadGrip rims pop-out during @Srikumar's Intermediate and they are still in my LC after rebuild... not broken yet (touch wood) 😅

Getting some originals sorted out this week after some fiery conversations with the shop. 😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

12 minutes ago, PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke said:

Getting some originals sorted out this week after some fiery conversations with the shop. 😆

WhatsApp me on 056-724-2156 and i can share some contacts who gave me good price on them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke said:

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke I can imagine would have loved to listen to it! So this means they gave in and you'll get a new set for free?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours ago, Srikumar said:

A pretty exciting drive with lots of action throughout the day.

When we started this morning, it seemed that the desert was a tarmac where we could  have driven without deflation and on 2H. But as the sun started coming up and the upper layer started to dry, the challenges began in the form of refusals. The maximum learning happens when you have Refusals and Stucks, as there is where you develop the finer skills of driving on the sand.

All the Newbies did exceptionally well driving, keeping the right amount of distance and maintaining the momentum. Today's drive was definitely above a typical Newbie level drive, and you all should be proud of how you tackled the dunes today.

@Imran Asghar and @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke were the real show stoppers of the day 😂But look at the bright side your car will now be even more ready for the DCT. I am sure @Davie Chase would be glad that the broken rim happened on a Newbie drive rather than when they are making a challenge for the Champions Trophy.

Big thank you to @Davie Chase , @Benjamin  @Fabien Monleau for joining and supporting the drive. Special mention to @Felix Obst who handled the Second Lead position superbly well.

It was a pleasure driving with all of you on a beautiful Sunday morning in Sweihan.

Till we meet again on sands, take care.

@Srikumar yes for sure i am glad we found this at this time and not during DCT. Also happy that we were able to overcome the issues and get both @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke and @Felix Obst out safely, due to the whole convoy pitching in especially @Fabien Monleau and @Benjamin true team carnity effort :)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Davie Chase said:

@Srikumar yes for sure i am glad we found this at this time and not during DCT. Also happy that we were able to overcome the issues and get both @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke and @Felix Obst out safely, due to the whole convoy pitching in especially @Fabien Monleau and @Benjamin true team carnity effort :)

Obviously I am always a risk because I love to play in the sand 😂😂😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke said:

So now we know, the rim exploded for Insta glory!

• Haha (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use