•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 25 Nov 2023

JeromeFJ

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Faqa area can offer everything, from high long range dunes to technical portions. We will compose a nice mix, according to the sand condition of the day !

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  25 November 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:   06:45 - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/jCBBdP6rFmQJ9F9E6

Approximate finish time:  10:45

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month. 

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

Just now, Ishak said:

@Dan S you got pole position 😁 👍🏼

Hahah, I have learned my lesson from last time Ishak, :D 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good afternoon all, 

You can see there is a very high demand for this drive as we have a limited number of events for this weekend.

@Dan S @Waqar Sarwar @Mahesh_ @Ashutosh Garg @Joseph Raju @essam ibrahim @Bjoern @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Sreenath G @lucas amat

You are already confirmed. No action required from your side, but PLEASE, in case you changed your plans, let me know or remove your RSVP in advance, to allow your friends from the wait list to step in.

@Richard Franks @Stan @Faraz94 @Mike M. @Gary F @Frans M @Deepak Eswar @Issam Atra @Cristian @Shahid Mehmood @Gurcharan Mehta

You are in the wait list in that order. Keep watching You will be signed in automatically when a spot becomes available, and I may extend a bit the number of cars. I will keep the convoy list open until Friday night to accommodate last minute changes.

Stay tuned !

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Update for the drive on Saturday.

I have extended the attendance to 12 cars, and we have a few drop outs. So currently:

@Richard Franks @lucas amat @Faraz94 @Sreenath G @essam ibrahim @Bjoern @Dan S @Mahesh_ @Stan @Waqar Sarwar @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Joseph Raju, you are included in the drive.

Please let me know or adjust your RSVP in case you do not intend to come

@Mike M. @Gary F @Frans M @Issam Atra @Cristian @Gurcharan Mehta @DTG, still in the wait list.

I will update again tomorrow during the day, and publish the convoy order by the end of the afternoon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Mike M. said:

Hi @JeromeFJ, I’m removing myself from the waiting list. Making room for others. Enjoy and see you on the next one 

Hi @Mike M., see you soon hopefully. Enjoy the weekend !

2 hours ago, Cristian said:

Is the convoy confirmed and the waitlisters are out? 

Hi @Cristian, yes unfortunately, I cannot accept you in the drive. Sorry about that. See you next time

Important Information

Terms of use