•  

CANCELLED - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 09 Dec 2023

Looper

@Zed, @Ashutosh Garg, @Tareq Al Turq, @Cha, @Bashar Beasha, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Christian Andras, @Benjamin, @Arda Yagcioglu

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, unfortunately I must cancel the drive tomorrow morning. I will be removing you all and cancelling the drive post.

If interested @Frederic's FB+ still has few open slots, you may join.

I apologize for the sudden cancelation. Hopefully we will see you all again sometime soon.

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

• Looper changed the title to CANCELLED - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 09 Dec 2023
1 minute ago, Looper said:

@Zed, @Ashutosh Garg, @Tareq Al Turq, @Cha, @Bashar Beasha, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Christian Andras, @Benjamin, @Arda Yagcioglu

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, unfortunately I must cancel the drive tomorrow morning. I will be removing you all and cancelling the drive post.

I apologize for the sudden cancelation. Hopefully we will see you all again sometime soon.

No worries @Looper hopefully everything is ok, take care.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bjoern said:

Hi @Looper, hope everything is OK! Take care!

Thank you, All OK. Some work related matter came up. 

4 minutes ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

No worries @Looper hopefully everything is ok, take care.

• Like (+1) 2

@Davie Chase / @Simon D have a few slots available

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Looper said:

Noted no worries, we will keep the chaos for the next time 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Looper said:

If anyone is interested to join my drive can just post on the forum as well.. I would add you on the drive… 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use