COVID compliant Fewbie Morning Desert Drive: Al Lisali to Qudra 11 Sep 2020

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Christian Andras said:

@Jun Zamora I realize I took your place. Sorry. I'll get out, try again...

No issues . Its ok @Christian Andras see you soon in other drives.

• Like (+1) 1

THIS DRIVE HAS NOW CLOSED

Please see below the convoy numbering for the drive tomorrow morning in Al Lisali

Evening Fewbie Desert Drive Pink Rock 4 Sept 2020  
Attendees Level Car Radio Pos #  
Wrangeld Expert Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Y 1 Lead
Jeepie Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Y 2 2nd lead
Lisa Pemberton Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 3  
Vineeth John Joseph Fewbie Nissan Xterra Y 4  
Kailas Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 5  
Jeandre Bezuidendhout Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 6 CF
Jun Zamora Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Y 7  
Tamas Hoffmann Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 8  
Mehmet Volga Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB   9  
Islam Soliman Fewbie GMC Yukon Y 10  
luwaimn Fewbie Toyota Landcruiser Prado Y 11  
Lorenzo Candelpergher Fewbie Nissan Patrol Y62   12 SW

The start point of the drive is on tarmac, on the road that runs round the Camel Track. Please be careful when you arrive in the dark, the Camles are out training and (surprise, surprise) don't have lights. 

Our route takes us up a long track until we find the entry point into the technical part of the drive. Once through that technical area we can enjoy some nice wide and quite high dunes. Depending on convoy response, we will return to Lisali or make our way all the way to last exit at Qudra. 

Please make sure you are prepared for tomorrow. Gear, mindset and punctuality. 

WE WILL BE USING CARNITY RADIO CHANNEL 4

If there are any questions, please let me know. If there is a reason you will not be able to come, please let me know. 

Otherwise, see you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

THIS DRIVE HAS NOW CLOSED

Please see below the convoy numbering for the drive tomorrow morning in Al Lisali

Evening Fewbie Desert Drive Pink Rock 4 Sept 2020  
Attendees Level Car Radio Pos #  
Wrangeld Expert Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Y 1 Lead
Jeepie Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Y 2 2nd lead
Lisa Pemberton Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 3  
Vineeth John Joseph Fewbie Nissan Xterra Y 4  
Kailas Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 5  
Jeandre Bezuidendhout Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB Y 6 CF
Jun Zamora Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Y 7  
Tamas Hoffmann Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 8  
Mehmet Volga Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB   9  
Islam Soliman Fewbie GMC Yukon Y 10  
luwaimn Fewbie Toyota Landcruiser Prado Y 11  
Lorenzo Candelpergher Fewbie Nissan Patrol Y62   12 SW

The start point of the drive is on tarmac, on the road that runs round the Camel Track. Please be careful when you arrive in the dark, the Camles are out training and (surprise, surprise) don't have lights. 

Our route takes us up a long track until we find the entry point into the technical part of the drive. Once through that technical area we can enjoy some nice wide and quite high dunes. Depending on convoy response, we will return to Lisali or make our way all the way to last exit at Qudra. 

Please make sure you are prepared for tomorrow. Gear, mindset and punctuality. 

WE WILL BE USING CARNITY RADIO CHANNEL 4

If there are any questions, please let me know. If there is a reason you will not be able to come, please let me know. 

Otherwise, see you soon in the sand. 

Dear @Wrangeld, looking forward to testing the new high profile A/T tyres! 

20200910_171502.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 2

@Wrangeld it’s realy a struggle everywhere but if I we got stuck here in front of the jammed screen at 7 pm Sunday  maybe tomorrow we will not ! , any chance available still ?

please let me know and priority for the one before sure 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@Wrangeld it’s realy a struggle everywhere but if I we got stuck here in front of the jammed screen at 7 pm Sunday  maybe tomorrow we will not ! , any chance available still ?

please let me know and priority for the one before sure 

Hi @Mohamed Seidam  all the seniors understand the challenge of the 7pm rush for spaces which is why we have a wait list for drives. 

You are not, and did not request to be on the wait list. Even if we could extend drive numbers there are three people in the list ahead of you. 

On this specific drive I will not take responsibility as drive lead to add numbers to the convoy. There is a highly technical element at the start of this drive. 

@Gaurav @Srikumar and @Rahimdad the Carnity crew do everything possible to list as many drives as possible each week. Please do keep in mind, we are volunteers and each week we plan one or two drives so that the club members can enjoy the same passion we all have. 

We do everything we can to accommodate as many people as possible. 

Thank you in advance for your understanding. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi @Mohamed Seidam  all the seniors understand the challenge of the 7pm rush for spaces which is why we have a wait list for drives. 

You are not, and did not request to be on the wait list. Even if we could extend drive numbers there are three people in the list ahead of you. 

On this specific drive I will not take responsibility as drive lead to add numbers to the convoy. There is a highly technical element at the start of this drive. 

@Gaurav @Srikumar and @Rahimdad the Carnity crew do everything possible to list as many drives as possible each week. Please do keep in mind, we are volunteers and each week we plan one or two drives so that the club members can enjoy the same passion we all have. 

We do everything we can to accommodate as many people as possible. 

Thank you in advance for your understanding. 

I clicked in , but I will exit now, no issue at all dear @Wrangeld . 

best wishes to all passionate drivers 

cheers and drive safe 🌷🚙

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

I literally just got back from Al Reem garage in Ajman! Huge thanks to @Shiju Manuel who was a real club brother to me today, and called ahead to let them know I'd be arriving and what I needed done. I know they waited for me and despite my best efforts (Sharjah Thursday night traffic) didn't arrive until 6:55pm so I left a tip as gratitude. Can't thank you enough for the support and looking forward to seeing it in action tomorrow 😀 

@Rahimdad I have 345AED left in cash would you believe 😆. I'll swing by an ATM at Adnoc on the way tomorrow morning!

20200910_210825.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use