COVID 19 compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Faqa Loop "The Arboretum 101" - 2 Oct 2020

Ale Vallecchi

28 minutes ago, Shyam Karat said:

@Ale Vallecchi Unfortunately can’t make It due to some personal commitments .. Will try to get space in  evening drive 

Sorry for the inconvenience  caused !!!

@Shyam Karat well noted. Thank you very much.

28 minutes ago, Yasas Dharmadasa said:

@Ale Vallecchi As @Shyam Karat won't be making it to the drive, may I be added to the list?

Hello @Yasas Dharmadasa. You are welcome to join. Thanks

3 hours ago, Yasas Dharmadasa said:

@Ale Vallecchi As @Shyam Karat won't be making it to the drive, may I be added to the list?

Dear @Yasas Dharmadasa, @Gok Krish, @Baskaran P.R and @Athula Dharmadada, can you please confirm that you have aknowledged the Anti Covid-19 rules, as posted on the drive's announcement (by clicking on the "totally agree" icon)? Thanks a lot for confirming, and sorry for asking in case you had done it already. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Yasas Dharmadasa, @Gok Krish, @Baskaran P.R and @Athula Dharmadada, can you please confirm that you have aknowledged the Anti Covid-19 rules, as posted on the drive's announcement (by clicking on the "totally agree" icon)? Thanks a lot for confirming, and sorry for asking in case you had done it already. 

Done

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Athula Dharmadada and I have totally agreed.

• Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Ale Vallecchi,

Can you put me and my colleague @Gok Krish 's convoy numbering together. We are planning to mount a 360 camera on one of our vehicle.

Thanks

Kailas

Edited by Kailas

3 minutes ago, Senthil Kumar said:

Please add in the waiting list, @Ale Vallecchi

Hello @Senthil Kumar. I will add you to the WL. Thanks

11 minutes ago, Kailas said:

Dear @Ale Vallecchi,

Can you put me and my colleague @Gok Krish 's convoy numbering together. We are planning to mount a 360 camera on one of our vehicle.

Thanks

Kailas

Hi @Kailas. No worries. Will do. Thanks. 

Dear Desertnauts,

In preparation for tomorrow's drive, this is our convoy order:

@Ashy will be my Second Lead

@Athula Dharmadada will follow in position #3; you will have to follow as precisely as possible Ashy's tracks, as he'll have made the adjustments as indicated, when necessary

@Hardik Mody will start at #4

@Baskaran P.R will be #5

@Rizwan Waheed will follow at #6

@Mikhail Lukichev will be the Center Forward (helping to take care of difficulties experienced by any car in the first half of the convoy)

@Syed Raza Hussain will occupy position #8

@Andrei will come at #9

@Yasas Dharmadasa will be #10

@SureshVNair will be driver #11

@Gok Krish will follow at #12

just before @Kailas, who will be sweeping

A few notes about the meeting time and place. Please remember that from tomorrow we'll start meeting at 6:00 AM. Nonetheless, please try to be punctual or even a little early, as we'd like to start the drive as soon as possible (it will start being light at 5:49, and the sun will rise at 6:11, so it would be great if we were able to move as the sun comes up, or even earlier).

The meeting and deflation point will be just off the tarmac road. Please make sure NOT TO REACH FAQA TOWN, but to TAKE THE EXIT BEFORE FAQA: it's marked, on the map, and consists in a road veering to the right of the tarmac a few Km before Faqa town, going through a fenced gate, and continuing through some dunes first then a sabkha area. Once you reach the meeting point, please tune into Carnity Channel 1 (446.006).

Tomorrow's drive will take place in a slightly less used area for Newbies. Nonetheless, we feel confident that it can be a nice and intriguing drive: follow instructions carefully and calmly, and stay concentrated, to find the perfect feeling between yourselves, your car and the terrain we'll drive in. 

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning for a leisurely and pleasant drive.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use