Share Your Favorite 2020 Carnity Photo !

Frederic

12 hours ago, Niki Patel said:

Am very new to this community (my absolute newbie ride was in Nov 2020 :) ).  Therefore that has to be my fav moment and pic for this year!  @Ale Vallecchi using his baby FJ toy car for the briefing ... I felt this club/community was made for me ... fate! (a black FJ owner on his very first ride led by an expert FJ driver :) using a toy black FJ to teach us the basics)

and the group also included @Gaurav ... talk about newbies being spoilt! 

Looking forward to what 2021 will bring ... I cannot wait for the opportunity to enjoy an after drive Karak/banquet!  Congrats on the incredible growth and keeping the community run like a family! 

F7AC9CCF-2EA9-4A17-A9FA-D6CEECDF14CF.jpeg

A4B2A0F9-4C9F-46CF-85E9-E98E024EEED3.jpeg

@Niki Patel, I had something to do with the toy FJC being used as a demo 🤣 We FJ owners have to hypnotize the Jeepers with the awesomeness of the cruiser, tactfully, subconsciously... 😜 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

@Niki Patel, I had something to do with the toy FJC being used as a demo 🤣 We FJ owners have to hypnotize the Jeepers with the awesomeness of the cruiser, tactfully, subconsciously... 😜 

@Ahab Shamaa you are the #FJGuardianAngel along with having the #pinUpFJ ..

🤣😂🤣 about the subtle propaganda we are using for our jeeper cousins :) 

I have this toy on my Xmas list now because of you and Ale! 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Do you need to hypnotize to hide the reality that Jeeps are actually better? 😂

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Nothing like a bit of Liwa. Here is @Ahab Shamaa hanging for his dear life. When I asked @Asif Hussain to secure the FJ, @Ahab Shamaa asked over the radio if it was really that bad and if he could step out. Hmm. Times like this when being calm and with a sense of humour we recover fro. Whatever situation we are in and march on as one family. What an amazing year it's been. Bring it on 2021.

2020-12-02_13-06-30.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Nothing like a bit of Liwa. Here is @Ahab Shamaa hanging for his dear life. When I asked @Asif Hussain to secure the FJ, @Ahab Shamaa asked over the radio if it was really that bad and if he could step out. Hmm. Times like this when being calm and with a sense of humour we recover fro. Whatever situation we are in and march on as one family. What an amazing year it's been. Bring it on 2021.

2020-12-02_13-06-30.jpg

It was very hard not stay relaxed and houmerous😀 @Rahimdad, you kept on cracking funny jokes that relaxed the convoy. Secondly, a frowning @Asif Hussain with an improvised headgear, looked like Ibn Battuta 😜. Lastly, @Brette (Brat, Bret, Bretty, depending on who you talk to), with his calm & reassuring attitude gave me the urge to start some meditation and Yoga exercises 🤣

It was literally my teammates who did most of the work, and got me out of this stuck. All I did is ask people to take pictures of me, so that my wife believes I was in a sticky situation (she’s a firm man-flue believer), and listen to some cool music while overlooking the busybodies working around my car 😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Where to start🙃,, all i can say thanks to the whole Carnity management for creating such a lovely and very well structured platform. Specially,  @Gaurav and @Rahimdad a.k.a superman of Carnity. Thankx for creating the platform, where we can meet ,greet make friends and obviously to test our limits while off roading.

@Frederic thanks to you for injecting the confidence to surf on sand with our stock SUVs. 😎 

And all the Marshals also the group members, we learn from each other. Witnessed passion, enthusiasim, team work and patience. 😊

This club allows whosoever with their 4x4 to come and explore the desert differently. Moreover, to learn the art of off-roading. 🤘

Enjoying every bit of it. My memories are alot like all of us, but i would like to share the 1st Pic of the 1s day on the 1st drive. Like love at 1st site.. 😂😍

IMG-20201217-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20201217-WA0010.jpg

• Like (+1) 7

I applaud all of you @Rizwan Waheed in making this possible. Your picture speaks a thousand words. You guys are so excited you can't even wait for the sun to come out.😜

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use