•  

COVID19 compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Murquab - Dubai - 12 Feb 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Dear All 

Many thanks @Foxtrot Oscar for the amazing experience 🤩 @Arun Mathew for saving my car against a critical pump 🤗and for the entire convoy … it was fun 👍

below is the drive overall gps video until my mobile went off 😂 more videos will be posted soon

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

here is a link for some Car capture videos 

sorry it is heavy so please follow link below 

https://jmp.sh/TT610nD

some shows the foggy day but the best moment was captured when @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader was watching the 1st pop out of the day and never know he will be the 2nd sorry for that my friend it can happen to all 🤗

@Arun Mathew you are on all my videos as you where the car in the front 

contact me and i will send you some 0523765577

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

MORNING FOGGIE DRIVE

It was indeed a morning drive in the midst of fog - to reach the drive venue and at the start of the drive. 

It was nice to see fellow co drivers all lined up, deflated, Off road flags up and ready with the walkie talkie. The fog and lots of drives by other clubs in the area added to the confusion. @Foxtrot Oscar made a wise decision to leave the crowd and lead us to another area of the desert so that we don't het mixed up with other clubs and contribute more to the chaos. 

Once we left. our sweep @Melenany kept reminding us that some other club members had started to follow us in the confusion of the fog. Once they found out they are following the wrong team they exited and till now I wonder what happened to them. Did they reach their team or did they roam around aimlessly in the desert among the dunes searching for their team and finally got stuck somewhere in the soft sand? 🤥

The drive started on very soft sand but mostly everybody did good. Refusals and stucks didn't dominate much even though there were a few which was minor and didn't hold the convoy for long. 1st time after joining carnity I witnessed how a pop out is managed thanks to @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader and the POP OUT. Even though it looked horrible it was tackled well under the guidance of the wonder woman - @Foxtrot Oscar. @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader told me its his 3rd pop out and and may soon overtake @Gauravin this item sports and become the king soon. Don't think you don't have competition @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader as I'm just behind you with 2 under my belt. Thankfully it didn't look as horrible as yours as the tire didn't separate from the rim as yours did. 

The drive took us through some camel kingdom and thankfully someone in the convoy favored the photographer in me by a short refusal. The camels looked at us with curiosity as if why in this world all these humans are invading their space which they are comfortably occupying and why should the humans even come in a forsaken place with their loud machines. 

The drive came to a close at 12 very smoothly and after inflation I proceeded to the next drive of the day with @Wrangeld which is another story where he taught me the blip blip, steering left right, some hard core shovelling by @Chaitanya D & @Kailas to make me eventually crawl out of the nice hole I dug myself in. That's a story to be continued in the other afternoon drive. 

• Well Done (+2) 3

@Foxtrot Oscar thanks for a great lead, i had to exit the last fewbie drive due to hot oil sign popping up on the dash which was a constant headache for me, tried installing AUX fan, transmission oil change etc , but a transmission cooler installation helped me to venture out yesterday with a whole heart & a jeep ready to roar in the dessert. I was first hesitant but @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader & @Melenany encouraged to try. All worked out good at the end & i had an awesome time in the cold February morning . @Melenany thanks for the videos !! Rest of the convey members great drive & hope to see one & all ..till then keep safe & happy riding.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use