•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth (somewhere south of Solar Park) - Dubai - 12 Mar 2021

Ale Vallecchi

14 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @David Ortells. You are #1 on the WL. Thanks.

Hope to see you soon out there @Thomas Varghese

I'm actually free on Friday but the whole week is busy with discussions and inspections from govt authorities for our projects completions. Don't know when I can give the car to fix new tow hooks. The garage told me it will take more than half day as they have to remove the front & back bumper to fix them. As other drivers are concerned about their safety I don't want to rejoin without the safe tow hooks. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

hi @Ale Vallecchi Please waitlist me for this drive. 

First and only drive for the week. 

Hello @Rizwanm2. You are IN the drive, as Islam had to sign out. See you on Friday. 

4 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

U can waitlist me as the car has gone to garage for the tow hooks. 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. You are #1 on the WL. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Rizwanm2. You are IN the drive, as Islam had to sign out. See you on Friday. 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. You are #1 on the WL. Thanks

Kindly find the pictures of my tow hooks fixed on the car as promised. 

back left.jpeg

back right.jpeg

front right.jpeg

Front left.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

@Ale Vallecchi I didn't RSVP for this drive because of the tow hook issue. Now as the tow hook issue is solved please let me know if I can join or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Ale Vallecchi I didn't RSVP for this drive because of the tow hook issue. Now as the tow hook issue is solved please let me know if I can join or not. 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. You are #1 on the WL. Will update you as soon as something opens up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Ale Vallecchi I have a late evening work call which may end up with me working tomorrow morning (wont be sure till the call is completed, about 9:30-10pm tonight), hence its only fair for me to let someone else who is able to confirmed to join the drive. 

Once i know i can do the drives tomorrow morning will look for any available slots in this drive or any other eligible drive. let me know if i should remove my RSVP from this drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, N@ved said:

@Ale Vallecchi I have a late evening work call which may end up with me working tomorrow morning (wont be sure till the call is completed, about 9:30-10pm tonight), hence its only fair for me to let someone else who is able to confirmed to join the drive. 

Once i know i can do the drives tomorrow morning will look for any available slots in this drive or any other eligible drive. let me know if i should remove my RSVP from this drive. 

@N@ved I'm WL#1 here but I have waitlisted for @Rahimdad's drive too. In both places I can join - if you leave here then with @Ale Vallecchi or if not with @Rahimdad. Anyways my radio is charged. Afternoon I have with @Foxtrot Oscar and saturday morning with @Jeepie.

My family thinks old man has gone bonkers or maybe his head hit somewhere during the AN drive. Anyways I don't care as long as there are drives. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use