COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon - Fewbie Desert Drive - Love Lakes to Murquab- 12 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

58 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Oh no , take care of yourself @Mahmoud Asar

I’ll add you to this drive and ask @Wrangeld if you can be waitlisted for your second drive of the week on his drive 

Not prepared in any way whatsoever to give up on @Shehab Alawadhi driving on my drive. 

Simply unacceptable 😏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 3/7/2021 at 9:12 PM, Thomas Varghese said:

ok kalli walli keeping away from angela @Foxtrot Oscar's drives. I joined. How can I resist the fun. I give in. I lied about keeping away. 

My tow hooks are fixed

back left.jpeg

back right.jpeg

front right.jpeg

Front left.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

My tow hooks are fixed

back left.jpeg

back right.jpeg

front right.jpeg

Front left.jpeg

rear tow hooks look quite sharp and likely to cause problems for soft shackles because they will cut and fray the shackle. 

Can you either have them milled so there are no sharp edges, widen them so that the shackle is less like a knife or confirm that only your own shackles will be used on them to avoid the risk of someone else's shackle being cut? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

rear tow hooks look quite sharp and likely to cause problems for soft shackles because they will cut and fray the shackle. 

Can you either have them milled so there are no sharp edges, widen them so that the shackle is less like a knife or confirm that only your own shackles will be used on them to avoid the risk of someone else's shackle being cut? 

I have my own shackles & kinetic rope

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use