•  

COVID19 compliant - Fewbie Morning Desert drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 24 Apr 2021

Anish S

That was probably one of my favourite drives, beautiful dunes, fast pace, big drops, loved it! 
Thanks to @Anish S , @Ale Vallecchi and @Mukundan Nair ! Great leadership and experience! 
Shout out to @Joe Biju Joseph for the badass hummer and great second lead!
I had the pleasure of driving behind @Batuhan Kulac with his great sounding G Wagon😬

@Lakshmi Narasimhan thanks a lot, always a pleasure to be on a drive with you! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

41 minutes ago, Chris Wing said:

That was probably one of my favourite drives, beautiful dunes, fast pace, big drops, loved it! 
Thanks to @Anish S , @Ale Vallecchi and @Mukundan Nair ! Great leadership and experience! 
Shout out to @Joe Biju Joseph for the badass hummer and great second lead!
I had the pleasure of driving behind @Batuhan Kulac with his great sounding G Wagon😬

@Lakshmi Narasimhan thanks a lot, always a pleasure to be on a drive with you! 

Yes great to meet you man! You have an awesome FJ. Love the white accents and white rims on that thing!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Anish S, @Ale Vallecchi, @Mukundan Nair, @Joe Biju Joseph, @Batuhan Kulac, @luis mantecon, @Humayun Ghias, Please find attached video recording of the drive.

Edited by Lakshmi Narasimhan
Updated
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

14 hours ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

@Veedooshee Thank you again for the lovely pictures!!!

u r welcome..pleasure is all mine...it was indeed an amazing drive as the pictures depicts it. Well done to the team👍

14 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

@Veedoosheedidn’t expect these many pics, really beautiful and recalls the criss cross we tried.

Am happy I could click it... it was indeed fun to watch...cheers very well done👍

• Like (+1) 6

Thank you everybody for the above feedback, photos and videos, it is highly appreciated. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the drive and it was a great pleasure to meet each of you. Pretty much everything has been covered in your comments, so there is not much to add in the drive report. I am impressed with your driving, considering there was new fewbies, i started slow and gradually kept raising the level and you guys coped successfully. All of you did very well, there was barely few refusals and there was no usage of recovery rope. You all quickly learned to criss cross and ridge ride and luckily the terrain gave us the opportunity to have good practice.

Thank you Joe for being an amazing second lead and Mukundan for your support as centre forward. Big thanks to Ale for his fantastic support and assistance.

Hope to see you soon in the sand, stay safe.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-26 at 21.45.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-26 at 21.46.02.jpeg

• Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use