Drives.

Welcome the new feature. Hope bells and whistles can be added as we have the core drives tracking in place.

4 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Second thanks to god send coder who could understand off-roaders language, as we were struggling behind this feature for over 6 months and just got lucky last month with this new programmer who can understand beyond

If you need more assistance in coordinating with developer you can count on me, I will be more than happy to do this!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

It is indeed a great addition. I had seen it after last week’s drive when I was updating my excel file I maintain for my drives. 

there was an afternoon drive I could not attend with @Foxtrot Oscar after a couple of pop outs on my JL in the morning drive with @Gaurav and my then dead beat Compressor took 5-10 min to fill up each tyre. That drive still shows up in the list. Perhaps no-shows need to be marked out for clarity sake.

There could be also situations where some late entry participants might just come in to join at the time of starting of the drive. 

It would be great to see details from the admin side added to the database perhaps in a future update such as - the Gaia GPS metrics, officiating members names (lead/2nd lead/ Center Forward/ Sweep etc) and convoy position in a tabular form. I guess it is too much to ask so soon now, isn’t it? 

Edited by Goutam
  • Like (+1) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

What a good news to have this info available. At some stage when I found I need to ask about the record, I thought not to bother any one, I started recording the drives I join on my Samsung note as attached. The list ended up like a track in the desert 🤣🤣. I am sure @Goutam by time every thing can improve, and you might have all your suggestions and more happening. Thanks to @Carnity @Gaurav @Frederic and all others behind this 👏👏👏👏👏

8EE523FC-A598-4350-B10C-069F8B0CE16D.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use