COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Mystery Drive - Sharjah?/Dubai? - 29 May 2021

mornings go with white and afternoons go with red/yellow to me, and we have 1 other drive from Tawi Nazwa to sharjah at the same time.

so my guess is yellow sand, near fossil rock area (I really wanna go there)  😁

• Like (+1) 2

hi @Ale Vallecchi apologies for withdrawing  for this drive.

Had a big discussion with my partner regarding addiction for off-roading and literally had  to sign an MoU with my partner allocating time between drives 😜 which dictates “only mornings and nights slots to be used  for Offroad drives until further notice!!!! “

• Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

16 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

hi @Ale Vallecchi apologies for withdrawing  for this drive.

Had a big discussion with my partner regarding addiction for off-roading and literally had  to sign an MoU with my partner allocating time between drives 😜 which dictates “only mornings and nights slots to be used  for Offroad drives until further notice!!!! “

Hi @GauravSoni, that seems harsh, but totally understandable. You have been driving a lot. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Desertnauts,

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @jeetu sharma, @varunmehndiratta,  @Thomas Varghese, @Zixuan Huang, @Sunil Mathew, @Rjducos, @shu yang, @Shaaz Sha, @shu yang and @Jeepie

while getting ready to disclose the Mistery Drive's starting location and itinerary, and thanking you for trying to guess the type of sand we will be driving on 😉... one more clue as to our meeting point.

We will be starting in the proximity of a mosque (not a great clue, as mosques are everywhere 😁), but also not far from the presence of animals.

While you think about where this location may be, I'll be working on the convoy order, which I will communicate later this evening. 

The final meeting place will be shared, in the drive's posts and on this thread, on Friday, at 5:00PM.

Have a great day

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Rjducos said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi I am afraid I won't be able to attend Saturday drive, I hope I can join any of your drives soon.

I am very sorry

Hi @Rjducos thanks for advising. See you next time. 

15 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi seems will have to be at work Saturday morning, not sure about my attendance..don't want to keep it waiting till late, so will step out. Thanks hope to see you soon. 

Hello @varunmehndiratta. Thanks for advising. Let me know if you still wish to try to be in the drive, or I should count you out 100%, as you can update me closer to the drive's time, if you wish.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @varunmehndiratta. Thanks for advising. Let me know if you still wish to try to be in the drive, or I should count you out 100%, as you can update me closer to the drive's time, if you wish.

That would be great if possible...i would know by Friday Eve, if can wait, will apprise you as soon as I have confirmation..  Don't want that team loses an available slot. 

Important Information

Terms of use