Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham Masaad @Niki @Abdul Rahman AK Please keep me in your sequence as an helping hand, I will be happy to join with you all.  🙂

Please let me know when ever you required ... Sure I will be available for transportation & delivery  

Regards....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

16 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Thanks @Abdul Rahman AK yes maybe for logistics purposes 😀😀😀😀

Just give me a shout (you can also reach me directly on my mob 050-4143848) and InshaAllah I will make my self available.... 👍

Edited by Abdul Rahman AK
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 5/30/2021 at 9:22 AM, luis mantecon said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad this is great !! I was looking for one. Could I have one if possible? if it is too late, it is fine, I see you have made already lots of them 

Copy that @luis mantecon

Dear @Carnity family, please to inform the boards are ready. Now next step will leave it to you, on how each board will reach it is owner😀. Let's hear your suggestions. FYI they are now in the workshop in um ramoul Dubai. 

6CCEE9DD-BB8D-4D29-BFFF-9F9E47B9A799.jpeg

Please note they are made in different types of wood, and different sizes. I think each one to consider the size of the Jack he has. Eventually, if a shortage of one size, still can be made

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Copy that @luis mantecon

Dear @Carnity family, please to inform the boards are ready. Now next step will leave it to you, on how each board will reach it is owner😀. Let's hear your suggestions. FYI they are now in the workshop in um ramoul Dubai. 

Please note they are made in different types of wood, and different sizes. I think each one to consider the size of the Jack he has. Eventually, if a shortage of one size, still can be made

I reside close to umm rumool. If possible I can pick it up from there for myself and  anyone whose driving with @Chaitanya D this Friday (Intermediate)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@PaoloMarazitithis is great idea 👍

@Hisham Masaad sincere thanks for your generosity and care for the club . God Bless 👍🙏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Copy that @luis mantecon

I can pick it up for members joining with me on Thursday or friday. Thank you so much🙏

• Like (+1) 5